Become skilled at finding logical flaws in arguments and plans; identifies problems and solutions that others might miss; provides detailed insight and constructive criticism into problems and complex situations.
More Uses of the ERP Strategy Toolkit:
- Develop, own and complete the visual daily management and Problem Solving of inventory levels and cycle count discrepancies.
- Ensure you pilot; lead operational and cross functional Continuous Improvement process, understanding upstream and downstream impacts to continually optimize processes and maintain inventory accuracy.
- Be accountable for organizing and tracking the progress of projects and application changes by applying Project Management techniques.
- Collaborate with various team members and gather requirements for building and enhancing software application solutions.
- Be accountable for staying current on technologies and best practices, ensuring that you are leveraging the best knowledge to achieve success.
- Develop sourcing strategies in conjunction with key business partners to ensure achievement of Business Requirements.
- Provide inspirational leadership and direction to direct reports and a broader you are team to ensure the continued development and management of a professional and efficient organization.
- Pilot: partner with the Project Management Office to collaborate on oversight for enterprise level applications upgrades and implementations.
- Drive: design, oversee and standardize Data Structures for Data Governance across multiple brands, systems, operating units, in alignment with your long term ERP Strategy.
- Manage resources across disciplines and projects, ensuring projects are delivered in a timely and cost effective method.
- Orchestrate: work closely with the Regional Executive and the Area to implement a strategy for offering identification and investments.
- Steer: talent for creatively utilizing technology, people and processes to solve unique business problems in a cost effective manner.
- Be accountable for providing leadership by working closely with business functional areas to understand business outcomes, Business Processes, review current systems, and identify profitable updates that need to be made.
- Devise: direct and lead planning efforts for the implementation of new ERP applications, upgrades, and system changes.
- Arrange that your strategy develops reporting dashboards in support of effective Contract management for critical spend categories.
- Establish that your project provides technical/functional leadership to the sales team in the development and implementation of customer applications and customer products.
- Collaborate with sales management and sales account executives to plan account strategies through participation in informal and formal account review.
- Provide advice and consultancy to executive leadership on ERP Strategy and investment in supporting enterprise wide business solutions.
- Maintain brand integrity across all organization marketing initiatives and communications partnering and collaborating with line of business marketing teams on execution.
- Govern: conduct follow up studies on all completed training programs in order to evaluate and measure results.
- Head: work closely with the solutions architecture for seamless account transitions from limited subscriptions to long term subscriptions.
- Maintain balanced inventory levels between ERP and WMS systems to ensure the availability of inventory is accurate for e Commerce customers.
- Maximize your teams productivity by promoting re use and use of your Solution Engineering Shared Services.
- Orchestrate: collaboration and interaction with Category Managers for the purpose of continuous strategy improvements.
- Modernize the way your team engages with customers, using compelling, innovative, and creative tools and techniques.
- Lead: leverage your Operations Management / General management / multi branch management leadership where you have effectively recommended and implemented procedural and/or process changes.
- Confirm your enterprise meets regularly with project technical leads and Solution Architects to review designs and recommends solutions for all activities related to the system Business Process configuration.
- Oversee: continuously evaluate and drive measurable improvements to the configuration processes and communicates changes.
- Help develop the larger Presales organization through leadership of a solutionor industry focused community of practice which provides enablement and a voice of the field to solution Engineering Management.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ERP Strategy Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any ERP Strategy related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ERP Strategy specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ERP Strategy Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ERP Strategy improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What are your most important goals for the strategic ERP Strategy objectives?
- How is ERP Strategy data gathered?
- Are there competing ERP Strategy priorities?
- Can you adapt and adjust to changing ERP Strategy situations?
- Scope of sensitive information?
- Has implementation been effective in reaching specified objectives so far?
- What are the disruptive ERP Strategy technologies that enable your organization to radically change your Business Processes?
- How can you better manage risk?
- What is the ERP Strategy Driver?
- What happens if you do not have enough funding?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ERP Strategy book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ERP Strategy self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ERP Strategy Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ERP Strategy areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ERP Strategy Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ERP Strategy projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ERP Strategy Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ERP Strategy project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all ERP Strategy project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the ERP Strategy project team have enough people to execute the ERP Strategy project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed ERP Strategy project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete ERP Strategy Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ERP Strategy project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ERP Strategy Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ERP Strategy project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ERP Strategy project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ERP Strategy project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ERP Strategy project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ERP Strategy project with this in-depth ERP Strategy Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ERP Strategy projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ERP Strategy and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ERP Strategy investments work better.
This ERP Strategy All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.