Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ERP Strategy Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ERP Strategy related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ERP Strategy specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ERP Strategy Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ERP Strategy improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- How should organizations approach the change management strategy to manage people problems that usually cause many mishaps and are the main reason of failure in ERP implementation project?
- What needs to be changed in an ERP systems when your organization wants to benefit from the ability to track each individual product as it moves through the supply chain?
- Is your organization getting the complete picture of its financial and security health, or does it lack the transparency needed to identify and understand risk?
- What are the top pressures driving ERP strategies, the key functionality that is necessary for success, and the benefits of ERP in process manufacturing?
- Do you need financial transparency across all of your business units or is your organization still using spreadsheets to manage its financial health?
- What are the differences between traditional and virtual marketing management practices from the strategic and operational management perspective?
- How will you strategically balance investments between legacy ERP systems and the emerging technologies that enable holistic decision making?
- Are all your users, however infrequent, able to interact with the ERP regardless of device and without requiring weeks of up front training?
- Will your growth come from new products, expansion into new territories, or deeper penetration into your current customer base?
- What synergies exist among enterprises due to shared resources or management skills that make enterprises complementary?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ERP Strategy book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ERP Strategy self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ERP Strategy Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ERP Strategy areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ERP Strategy Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ERP Strategy projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ERP Strategy Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ERP Strategy project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Documentation: What is the risk associated with cost and schedule?
- Cost Management Plan: If you sold 10x widgets on a day, what would the affect on costs be?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is a pmo (ERP Strategy project management office) in place and does it provide oversight to the ERP Strategy project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do you have specific methods that you use for each phase of the process?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree is there a sense that only the team can succeed?
- Change Management Plan: What are the specific target groups / audience that will be impacted by this change?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the current scope of the ERP Strategy project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do the requirements require the creation of new algorithms?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How would you suggest monitoring for risk transition indicators?
- Risk Management Plan: What is the impact to the ERP Strategy project if the item is not resolved in a timely fashion?
Step-by-step and complete ERP Strategy Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ERP Strategy project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ERP Strategy project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ERP Strategy project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ERP Strategy project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ERP Strategy project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ERP Strategy project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ERP Strategy project with this in-depth ERP Strategy Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ERP Strategy projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ERP Strategy and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ERP Strategy investments work better.
This ERP Strategy All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.