Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Feasibility Study Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Feasibility Study related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Feasibility Study specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Feasibility Study Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Feasibility Study improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- Do you determine its cost at time of acquisition using discounted cost of reproduction new, discounted replacement cost new, or a discounted appraisal value?
- Are the financial management systems and personnel adequate for project accounting, monitoring, internal controls, evaluation, auditing and reporting?
- Do you have leadership and management capacity regarding the technical elements of property development, financing, ownership and property management?
- Do you have a strategy or think about rapid deployment of small numbers of people as opposed to taking a beach in a more concentrated kind of way?
- Have security procedures for the collection, transmission, storage and disposal of personal information, and access to them, been documented?
- Will the grid operator take active part in the system design to ensure optimal conditions for the provision and use of system benefits?
- Do the fees provide outstanding service at a reasonable cost to generate significant value in the form of meaningful business advice?
- Are there other similar facilities in your organization that could end up in the same situation as the Authority in the near future?
- Are there contingency plans and mechanisms in place to identify security breaches or disclosures of personal information in error?
- Are there adequate ongoing resources budgeted for security upgrades with performance indicators in systems maintenance plans?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Feasibility Study book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Feasibility Study self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Feasibility Study Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Feasibility Study areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Feasibility Study Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Feasibility Study projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Feasibility Study Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Feasibility Study project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the career outlook for Feasibility Study project managers in information technology?
- Cost Management Plan: Schedule variances ÃÂÃÂ how will schedule variances be identified and corrected?
- Cost Baseline: Have all approved changes to the schedule baseline been identified and impact on the Feasibility Study project documented?
- Executing Process Group: Are the necessary foundations in place to ensure the sustainability of the results of the programme?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to Feasibility Study project plan?
- Schedule Management Plan: Who is responsible for estimating the activity durations?
- Project Management Plan: Is there an incremental analysis/cost effectiveness analysis of proposed mitigation features based on an approved method and using an accepted model?
- Procurement Audit: Were any additional works or deliveries admissible, without recourse to a new procurement procedure?
- Lessons Learned: How useful was the format and content of the Feasibility Study project Status Report to you?
- Cost Management Plan: Cost estimate preparation ÃÂÃÂ What cost estimates will be prepared during the Feasibility Study project phases?
Step-by-step and complete Feasibility Study Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Feasibility Study project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Feasibility Study project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Feasibility Study project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Feasibility Study project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Feasibility Study project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Feasibility Study project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Feasibility Study project with this in-depth Feasibility Study Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Feasibility Study projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Feasibility Study and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Feasibility Study investments work better.
This Feasibility Study All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.