Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Financial technology Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Financial technology related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Financial technology specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Financial technology Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 631 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Financial technology improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 631 standard requirements:
- Technology can also affect the market structure of service providers. Will new technologies merely increase profits and efficiency of established players, or have deeper repercussions?
- Why might investors choose one strategy versus the other and why are these incentives to process each type of data changing over time?
- Will new technologies merely increase profits and efficiency of established players, or have deeper repercussions?
- Can the chosen technology guarantee privacy if not anonymity, can it be made secure, and can speed be maintained?
- Against this background, how could fintech innovations reshape the cross-border payments landscape?
- Demand information has increasing returns. What does this mean for the evolution of analysis?
- What impact might fintech have on the financial sector, and how should regulation respond?
- What are cyber resilience tests and why should they be done at the organizational level?
- Will the impact of current technological progress be evolutionary or revolutionary?
- How will an Action Plan help increase cyber security in the financial sector?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Financial technology book in PDF containing 631 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Financial technology self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Financial technology Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Financial technology areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Financial technology Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Financial technology projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Financial technology Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Financial technology project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Was your organizations estimating methodology being used and followed?
- Quality Management Plan: What would be the next steps or what else should you do at this point?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Research risk management software. Are many products available?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Briefly describe some key events in the history of Financial technology project management. What Financial technology project was the first to use modern Financial technology project management?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are our budgets supportive of a culture of quality data?
- Process Improvement Plan: To elicit goal statements, do you ask a question such as, What do you want to achieve?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent has the intervention strategy been adapted to the areas of intervention in which it is being implemented?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system include procedures for measuring the performance of critical subcontractors?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do team members agree with the goals, their relative importance, and the ways in which their achievement will be measured?
- Closing Process Group: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next Financial technology project?
Step-by-step and complete Financial technology Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Financial technology project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Financial technology project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Financial technology project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Financial technology project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Financial technology project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Financial technology project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Financial technology project with this in-depth Financial technology Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Financial technology projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Financial technology and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Financial technology investments work better.
This Financial technology All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.