Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical First 100 Days Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any First 100 Days related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated First 100 Days specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the First 100 Days Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which First 100 Days improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- Can professional development completed before registration be counted towards the 100 hours required during a five year period, or does the five years begin on the day you register?
- Are there similar increases in funding for the day activities, where there is also an increase of 100 in the number of services or the number of clients who will be serviced?
- What data does your organization rely upon that supports the assertion that use of a standard notice of disagreement form will reduce appeals processing time by 100 days?
- How many people really take the time to cherish every day, appreciate your support networks, and look at your own resilience and the value of how far you have come?
- Do you have a clear perspective about the business â its strengths and weaknesses, products, markets, customers, people and opportunities?
- What considerations and changes are needed in your organization to compete effectively in the rapidly changing business environment?
- How critical is the performance of a new team member during onboarding phase to your perception of future performance?
- What are the key outcomes that need to be measured, and how accurate are the measurement tools that are being used?
- How many units must your organization put into production each day to achieve a daily yield of 100 good units?
- Should you expect your organization to spend hours every day considering every aspect of your marketing plan?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the First 100 Days book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your First 100 Days self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the First 100 Days Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which First 100 Days areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough First 100 Days Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage First 100 Days projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step First 100 Days Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 First 100 Days project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Pareto diagrams, statistical sampling, flow charting or trend analysis used quality monitoring?
- Lessons Learned: Was the First 100 Days project significantly delayed/hampered by outside dependencies (outside to the First 100 Days project, that is)?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: For other activities, how much delay can be tolerated?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have all involved stakeholders and work groups committed to the First 100 Days project?
- Contractor Status Report: How does the proposed individual meet each requirement?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent and in what ways are the First 100 Days project contributing to progress towards organizational reform?
- Project Scope Statement: Have the configuration management functions been assigned?
- Source Selection Criteria: What aspects should the contracting officer brief the First 100 Days project on prior to evaluation of proposals?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How can software assist in procuring goods and services?
- Procurement Audit: Are purchase requisitions used to generate purchase orders?
Step-by-step and complete First 100 Days Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 First 100 Days project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 First 100 Days project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 First 100 Days project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 First 100 Days project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 First 100 Days project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 First 100 Days project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any First 100 Days project with this in-depth First 100 Days Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose First 100 Days projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in First 100 Days and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make First 100 Days investments work better.
This First 100 Days All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.