Competence with testing, Flowcharting, and Data Mapping tools and procedures.
More Uses of the Flowchart Toolkit:
- Prepare Flowcharting, perform coding, and test/debug programs.
- Direct: program design, Flowcharting, coding, testing, debugging, etc.
- Be accountable for developing the Flowchart and sequence workflows.
Save time,, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Flowchart Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Flowchart related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Flowchart specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Flowchart Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 904 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Flowchart improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 904 standard requirements:
- Does the change create or necessitate a new risk control measure or a modification of an existing risk control measure for a hazardous situation that could result in significant harm?
- Is there a written policy and/or process Flowchart defining the responsibilities of processing, recording, approval and distribution of payroll and of personnel activities?
- How do differing perspectives on the nature of the problem situation and the scope of design inquiry and analysis affect the trajectory of information System Design?
- Is a graphical Flowcharting tool made available to the user for creation of Business Process rules and workflow using a drag and drop action?
- What steps or clouds might need to have own Flowchart to understand the process within that step or further areas for Root Cause Analysis?
- Does the briefing plan incorporate Flowcharts and other means for showing the main inputs, activities, outputs and other concepts?
- Is there a written procedure and/or process Flowchart defining responsibilities for processing and recording cash transactions?
- Is there a written procedure and/or process Flowchart that identifies the responsibilities for processing and recording debt?
- Where data stores and external entities have been shown several times on one diagram, do all instances have a diagonal line?
- Which source of Audit Evidence would provide the least value in Flowcharting your organizations Purchasing Process?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Flowchart book in PDF containing 904 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Flowchart self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Flowchart Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Flowchart areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Flowchart Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Flowchart projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Flowchart Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Flowchart project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Is a Stakeholder Management plan in place that covers topics?
- Team Performance Assessment: How does Flowchart project termination impact Flowchart project team members?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have all team members been part of identifying risks?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that the quality of its supervisors is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Project Scope Statement: Has a method and process for requirement tracking been developed?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the plan consistent with industry best practices?
- Scope Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
- Procurement Audit: Were all admitted tenderers invited to submit a tender for each specific contract?
- Project Management Plan: If the Flowchart Project Management plan is a comprehensive document that guides you in Flowchart project execution and control, then what should it NOT contain?
- Cost Management Plan: Exclusions â is there scope to be performed or provided by others?
Step-by-step and complete Flowchart Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Flowchart project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Flowchart Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Flowchart project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Flowchart project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Flowchart project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Flowchart project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Flowchart project with this in-depth Flowchart Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Flowchart projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Flowchart and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Flowchart investments work better.
This Flowchart All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.