Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Flynns Taxonomy Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Flynns Taxonomy related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Flynns Taxonomy specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Flynns Taxonomy Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Flynns Taxonomy improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- Where is a cognitive architecture different from a computer architecture, since a computer architecture is already capable of performing any conceivable task?
- Does a network of workstations with a page being the unit of coherence follow the shared-memory paradigm or the message passing paradigm?
- What are the main characteristics of program execution that have led to the development of the RISC architecture?
- Is it necessary for all of the pages of a program to be in the main memory while the program is being executed?
- Is there an approach that can achieve higher silicon and energy efficiency, allowing future performance growth?
- Do you use intelligent OS/compiler mechanisms to place data close to computation and improve locality?
- Which subjects should you take in organization to prepare for admission to the architecture program?
- Are there specifics restrictions or terms/conditions on the purchase of computer hardware/software?
- Is each requirement a true business requirement, or is it an implementation/technology constraint?
- How do you support address translations and cache coherence with high bandwidth vector processors?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Flynns Taxonomy book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Flynns Taxonomy self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Flynns Taxonomy Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Flynns Taxonomy areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Flynns Taxonomy Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Flynns Taxonomy projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Flynns Taxonomy Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Flynns Taxonomy project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Closing Process Group: What is the overall risk of the Flynns Taxonomy project to your organization?
- Team Member Status Report: When a teams productivity and success depend on collaboration and the efficient flow of information, what generally fails them?
- Risk Audit: Does the customer have a solid idea of what is required?
- Team Performance Assessment: When a reviewer complains about method variance, what is the essence of the complaint?
- Project Schedule: Activity charts and bar charts are graphical representations of a Flynns Taxonomy project schedule ...how do they differ?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the likely incidence of conflict with neighboring Flynns Taxonomy projects?
- Risk Audit: Are auditors able to effectively apply more soft evidence found in the risk-assessment process with the results of more tangible audit evidence found through more substantive testing?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does all Flynns Taxonomy project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Requirements Management Plan: Will you use an assessment of the Flynns Taxonomy project environment as a tool to discover risk to the requirements process?
- Procurement Audit: Are there authorizations on file to support all deductions from payroll checks?
Step-by-step and complete Flynns Taxonomy Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Flynns Taxonomy project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Flynns Taxonomy project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Flynns Taxonomy project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Flynns Taxonomy project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Flynns Taxonomy project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Flynns Taxonomy project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Flynns Taxonomy project with this in-depth Flynns Taxonomy Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Flynns Taxonomy projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Flynns Taxonomy and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Flynns Taxonomy investments work better.
This Flynns Taxonomy All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.