Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Forecast Analysis Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Forecast Analysis related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Forecast Analysis specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Forecast Analysis Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Forecast Analysis improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- Are the board of directors and executive and senior management appropriately involved in the development of budgeting guidelines and periodic budget reviews and approvals for your organization?
- Does your organization adequately protect its assets, control its expenditures, and provide reports that reflect actual results via reasonable systems and financial standards and policies?
- Does the treasury function use appropriate staffing, systems, and processes to ensure good cash management practices, liquidity, risk avoidance, and effective results reporting?
- Does your organization maintain formal and effective cost allocation policies, procedures, and related manuals that apply approved costing principles for transactions?
- Are the materials management warehouse facilities and space utilization, inventory turnover and stock levels, and reorder point determination, within expected norms?
- Are the systems and procedures used to provide accurate customer billing and receivables and collections well developed and applied reasonably and adequately used?
- Are the financial systems, policies, controls, and performance reporting reasonable and to the support what is required and the needs of executive management?
- How many times have boards been presented with plans that were the roll-up of departmental plans and forecasts rather than a top-down driven process and plan?
- Does your organizations Web site serve to completely inform customers and interested prospects about your products, services, prices, terms and conditions?
- Are the supply portfolio principles, goals, and objectives for mass market default customers reasonable and appropriate to ensure continuity of supply?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Forecast Analysis book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Forecast Analysis self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Forecast Analysis Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Forecast Analysis areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Forecast Analysis Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Forecast Analysis projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Forecast Analysis Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Forecast Analysis project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: How complete is the human resource management plan?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the channels available for distribution to the customer?
- Project Scope Statement: Is the plan for your organization of the Forecast Analysis project resources adequate?
- Communications Management Plan: Is the stakeholder role recognized by your organization?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the steering committee active in Forecast Analysis project oversight?
- Procurement Management Plan: Based on your Forecast Analysis project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Write a oneto two-page paper describing your dream team for this Forecast Analysis project. What type of people would you want on your team?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the customer willing to establish rapid communication links with the developer?
- Quality Metrics: How do you know if everyone is trying to improve the right things?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are indirect costs accumulated for comparison with the corresponding budgets?
Step-by-step and complete Forecast Analysis Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Forecast Analysis project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Forecast Analysis project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Forecast Analysis project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Forecast Analysis project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Forecast Analysis project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Forecast Analysis project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Forecast Analysis project with this in-depth Forecast Analysis Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Forecast Analysis projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Forecast Analysis and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Forecast Analysis investments work better.
This Forecast Analysis All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.