Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical FreeIPA Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any FreeIPA related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated FreeIPA specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the FreeIPA Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which FreeIPA improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- What attention has been given to information security, including safeguarding access to information, disposing of information, identity management and the like?
- Does the vendor support advanced authentication methods as multifactor authentication, SAML, SSO, Active Directory/LDAP, or other identity management solutions?
- What role should authentication and identity management controls play in a comprehensive set of cyber security measures available to commercial organizations?
- What, if any, new tools or technologies for authentication or identity management are available or are being developed that may address needs?
- Does your product integrate with Identity Management solutions to authenticate access through the reverse proxy to sanctioned cloud services?
- Is it possible to integrate or federate customer identity management systems with the identity management facilities of the provider?
- What is the most appropriate organizational framework, in terms of efficiency and service quality, for digital identity management?
- How critical is it for facilities to provide an integrated federated identity management service and a common data infrastructure?
- What technology or approach are you using for identity management services provided to externally hosted/SaaS/cloud applications?
- How can the expense associated with improved authentication/identity management controls and mechanisms be justified financially?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the FreeIPA book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your FreeIPA self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the FreeIPA Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which FreeIPA areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough FreeIPA Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage FreeIPA projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step FreeIPA Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 FreeIPA project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the FreeIPA project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are there alternative opinions/solutions/processes you should explore?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you understand the quality and control criteria that must be achieved for successful FreeIPA project completion?
- Lessons Learned: Was the change control process properly implemented to manage changes to cost, scope, schedule, or quality?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What are the basic principles and objectives of performance measurement and assessment?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are expert judgment and historical information utilized to estimate activity duration?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are internal FreeIPA project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are the results of quality assurance reviews provided to affected groups & individuals?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have all involved stakeholders and work groups committed to the FreeIPA project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which does one need in order to complete schedule development?
Step-by-step and complete FreeIPA Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 FreeIPA project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 FreeIPA project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 FreeIPA project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 FreeIPA project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 FreeIPA project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 FreeIPA project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any FreeIPA project with this in-depth FreeIPA Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose FreeIPA projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in FreeIPA and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make FreeIPA investments work better.
This FreeIPA All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.