Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical GaN-on-Silicon Transistors Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any GaN-on-Silicon Transistors related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated GaN-on-Silicon Transistors specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the GaN-on-Silicon Transistors Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 806 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which GaN-on-Silicon Transistors improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 806 standard requirements:
- What are the stakeholder objectives to be achieved with GaN-on-Silicon Transistors?
- If we do not follow, then how to lead?
- What are the rules and assumptions my industry operates under? What if the opposite were true?
- To what extent does management recognize GaN-on-Silicon Transistors as a tool to increase the results?
- Does GaN-on-Silicon Transistors analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- At what moment would you think; Will I get fired?
- What specifically is the problem? Where does it occur? When does it occur? What is its extent?
- Has the GaN-on-Silicon Transistors work been fairly and/or equitably divided and delegated among team members who are qualified and capable to perform the work? Has everyone contributed?
- What are the key elements of your GaN-on-Silicon Transistors performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
- What are my customers expectations and measures?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the GaN-on-Silicon Transistors book in PDF containing 806 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your GaN-on-Silicon Transistors self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the GaN-on-Silicon Transistors Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which GaN-on-Silicon Transistors areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough GaN-on-Silicon Transistors Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage GaN-on-Silicon Transistors projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step GaN-on-Silicon Transistors Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 GaN-on-Silicon Transistors project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Is documentation created for communication with the suppliers and Vendors?
- Source Selection Criteria: When should debriefings be held and how should they be scheduled?
- Team Directory: Have you decided when to celebrate the GaN-on-Silicon Transistors projects completion date?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Issues Management?
- Executing Process Group: What are the main types of contracts if you do decide to outsource?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are some of the ways to create and distribute GaN-on-Silicon Transistors project performance information?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Stakeholder Management?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the critical path for this GaN-on-Silicon Transistors project and how long is it?
- Project Management Plan: What data/reports/tools/etc. do program managers need?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have GaN-on-Silicon Transistors project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
Step-by-step and complete GaN-on-Silicon Transistors Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 GaN-on-Silicon Transistors project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 GaN-on-Silicon Transistors project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 GaN-on-Silicon Transistors project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 GaN-on-Silicon Transistors project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 GaN-on-Silicon Transistors project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 GaN-on-Silicon Transistors project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any GaN-on-Silicon Transistors project with this in-depth GaN-on-Silicon Transistors Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose GaN-on-Silicon Transistors projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in GaN-on-Silicon Transistors and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make GaN-on-Silicon Transistors investments work better.
This GaN-on-Silicon Transistors All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.