Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Global Trade Compliance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Global Trade Compliance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Global Trade Compliance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Global Trade Compliance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Global Trade Compliance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- What is a time when you put in place a framework to enable your customer services operation to engage better with customers harnessing social media and on-line capabilities?
- Which segment of the electorate favors default, what causes preferences to change, and under what conditions will the pro-default faction become decisive at the polls?
- Does your organization have a compliance program in place that includes centralized, written procedures that are accessible to employees involved in trade operations?
- Has the value of any assist provided to the producer of the imported goods been accurately reflected in the value for duty you declared on your behalf?
- Do you have the commitment, persistence and financial resources to actively support the marketing of your products in targeted international markets?
- Are there specific metrics established by your organization to measure the effectiveness of your trade compliance departments performance?
- Does your organization proactively screen and manage trade transactions for required trade controls to avoid delays, penalties and fines?
- Does your organization find it difficult to manage all regulatory or internally mandated trade rules in your current trade environment?
- Are there specific metrics established by your organization to measure the effectiveness of your indirect tax departments performance?
- What competencies/skills are required to successfully perform the primary and secondary functions or duties of the position?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Global Trade Compliance book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Global Trade Compliance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Global Trade Compliance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Global Trade Compliance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Global Trade Compliance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Global Trade Compliance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Global Trade Compliance Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Global Trade Compliance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Are staff skills known and available for each task?
- Scope Management Plan: Are staffing resource estimates sufficiently detailed and documented for use in planning and tracking the Global Trade Compliance project?
- Risk Audit: Are procedures in place to ensure the security of staff and information and compliance with privacy legislation if applicable?
- Risk Audit: Is your organization willing to commit significant time to the requirements gathering process?
- Cost Management Plan: Are updated Global Trade Compliance project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Global Trade Compliance project stage?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Have top software and customer managers formally committed to support the Global Trade Compliance project?
- Source Selection Criteria: How important is cost in the source selection decision relative to past performance and technical considerations?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a broker of the products/supplies?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which skills do you think are most important for an information technology Global Trade Compliance project manager?
- Risk Register: What are the main aims, objectives of the policy, strategy, or service and the intended outcomes?
Step-by-step and complete Global Trade Compliance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Global Trade Compliance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Global Trade Compliance project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Global Trade Compliance project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Global Trade Compliance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Global Trade Compliance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Global Trade Compliance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Global Trade Compliance project with this in-depth Global Trade Compliance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Global Trade Compliance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Global Trade Compliance and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Global Trade Compliance investments work better.
This Global Trade Compliance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.