- Establish that your organization performs Requirements Analysis with a focus on adding value to thE Business by providing more detailed project objectives; Business Needs analysis; trade off analysis; requirements feasibility; risk analysis; and cost Benefit Analysis.
- Confirm your strategy assesses the adequacy and strength of controls in Consumer Retail Services through analysis of key numerical information, analyzes the risk reward trade off, and recommends management action to ensure a stable Risk Profile.
- Liaise with operations, risk, compliance, and legal departments to ensure smooth trade execution and settlement, complying with your organizations compliance framework and ensuring adherence to local regulations.
- Establish that your strategy performs Functional Analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies and recommended requirements allocation to translate Customer Requirements into system level specifications.
- Perform analysis, assessments, trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate Customer Requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- Manage work with Order Management and Portfolio management from buy side functionalities and trade processing, clearing, and settlement from the sell side.
- Manage work with trade research and systematic trading teams to understand and analyze trade execution results.
- Perform Automated Testing of highly customizable web based front end tools for performing trading tasks, trade monitoring, and historical charting for a variety of different trading systems.
- Secure that your organization supports trade account directors through Business Analysis in ensuring product distribution and contractual performance of the 3pl are optimal.
- Assure your planning complies; partners with Key Management members to maximize the trade fund investment and to oversee the development of strategic trade plans aligned with marketing objectives.
- Be certain that your organization facilitates and participates in meetings with external trade associations, Business Partners and outside counsel on behalf of attorneys and provides updates to attorneys.
- Confirm your design coordinates and conducts regular communication sessions between internal cross functional and sales teams to ensure alignment and accountability on forecast attainment, budget, Business Planning, and trade objectives.
- Stay up to date on advertising and marketing trade press to identify storytelling opportunities, inform outreach strategies and build proactive relationships.
- Support enterprise logistics and trade ops teams in achieving target performance metric.
- Confirm your organization assesses the adequacy and strength of controls in Consumer Retail Services through analysis of key numerical information, analyzes the risk reward trade off, and recommends management action to ensure a stable Risk Profile.
- Oversee the trade partner and supplier rating process and review team member feedback on trade and Supplier Performance.
- Work with the BDM to managing trade spend/customer programs in collaboration with finance (TPM) to create customer and organization value by consistently measuring and optimizing spend and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Warrant that your organization performs Requirements Analysis with a focus on adding value to thE Business by providing more detailed project objectives; Business Needs analysis; trade off analysis; requirements feasibility; risk analysis; and cost Benefit Analysis.
- Secure that your group complies; conducts and maintains relationships with industry and trade associates, vendors, and professional organizations.
- Develop trade spend strategies and budgets tied to sales budget; track performance monthly.
- Participant in the development and use tactical, spreadsheet based tools, which can search Data Warehouses at a trade level, filter unwanted information and display the remaining results concisely, for subsequent analysis.
- Develop and communicate cloud Policies And Standards, and advocate compliance with Application Development, Application Support, and Vendor Support teams.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Global Trade Compliance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Global Trade Compliance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Global Trade Compliance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Global Trade Compliance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Global Trade Compliance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How do you gather requirements?
- Is the Quality Assurance team identified?
- What output to create?
- What could cause delays in the schedule?
- What is the range of capabilities?
- What is your Global Trade Compliance Quality Cost segregation study?
- What are customers monitoring?
- Is Global Trade Compliance realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
- Where is Global Trade Compliance data gathered?
- What alternative responses are available to manage risk?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Global Trade Compliance book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Global Trade Compliance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Global Trade Compliance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Global Trade Compliance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Global Trade Compliance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Global Trade Compliance Projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Global Trade Compliance Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Global Trade Compliance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Global Trade Compliance project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Global Trade Compliance Project Team have enough people to execute the Global Trade Compliance Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Global Trade Compliance Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Global Trade Compliance Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Global Trade Compliance Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Global Trade Compliance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Global Trade Compliance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Global Trade Compliance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Global Trade Compliance Projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Global Trade Compliance and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Global Trade Compliance investments work better.
This Global Trade Compliance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.