Advise on corrective and preventative measures based on Root Cause analyses from investigations, as risk based business enhancements, mitigation strategies, training and Disciplinary Action.
- Perform compliance checks on import and export day to day transactions and address deficiencies.
- Standardize: monitor Trade Compliance regulatory and legislative changes and proactively alert the appropriate parties internally on any impacts to thE Business.
- Assure your team communicates with contacts inside and outside of own department to account for and interpret Operational Processes, practices, and procedures.
- Provide training and Knowledge Sharing to improvE Business knowledge and operational performance, and ensure compliance with import regulations.
- Identify: government requirements for situations related to daily export/imports activities to support the objectives or your locations goals.
- Confirm you guide; build partnerships with business and Functional Stakeholders to ensure alignment between compliance and Business Strategies.
- Ensure Corrective Actions are implemented with regards to deviations and unfavorable performance.
- Lead client calls and visits along with other Team Members to provide expertise and Thought Leadership regarding regulatory trends and demands.
- Pilot: conduct Trade Compliance training to functional groups in general you import and export regulations and requirements.
- Coordinate the post entry audit on imports of local business transactions and ensure Corrective Action plans are appropriately developed and implemented.
- Ensure maintenance of records for current and expired license files, and report data on pending and approved licenses/approvals.
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal functions to encourage awareness of compliance issues.
- Develop and maintain effective partnering relationships with Business Unit Export Compliance personnel.
- Confirm you boost; build localized operational import procedures and ensure local business awareness and compliance with requirements.
- Lead Management of enterprise relationship with third party denied party screening Software Vendor and implementation of software tool.
- Ensure you forecast; build and drive solutions/strategies to issues faced by thE Businesses and the necessary controls around any change.
- Oversee: monitor performance of the Compliance Program and related activities on a continuing basis, taking appropriate steps to improve its effectiveness.
- Manage knowledge and skill in Effective Communication utilizing Public Relations principles and practices.
- Maintain and enhance the operations, procedures, processes and internal practical guidance governing investigations in line with applicable laws and Best Practices.
- Guide: research and learn customs compliance export procedures, policies, and documentation necessary for compliant operation of thE Business.
- Govern: research Regulatory Guidance to integrate regulations into Business Processes to maximize outcomes.
- Ensure you chart; utilized technical information or any other supporting data to achieve a high level of classification accuracy or Customs areas.
- Confirm you unify; respond to inquiries regarding classification, duty rates, Documentation Requirements, and other import or export requirements to ensure timely import or export clearance.
- Make sure that your project aligns personal work process to new regulations and procedures impacting area of responsibility.
- Enhance End To End visibility, reduce manual errors and improve processes and insights for your day to day operations.
- Control: monitor all relevant operations departments and Process Owners to determine compliance with applicable Policies and Procedures.
- Be accountable for participating and actively developing a Corrective Action plan through monthly and quarterly metrics reports/scorecards.
- Standardize: work consist of making moderate enhancements or improvements to Systems And Processes to solve problems or Improve Effectiveness of job area.
- Identify ways to simplify routine administrative and Operational Processes and create efficiencies.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Global Trade Compliance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Global Trade Compliance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Global Trade Compliance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Global Trade Compliance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Global Trade Compliance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Was a Global Trade Compliance charter developed?
- What is measured? Why?
- What is your decision requirements diagram?
- Does Global Trade Compliance systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
- Do those selected for the Global Trade Compliance team have a good general understanding of what Global Trade Compliance is all about?
- Is the scope clearly documented?
- What are the record-keeping requirements of Global Trade Compliance activities?
- What are your current levels and trends in key Global Trade Compliance measures or indicators of product and Process Performance that are important to and directly serve your customers?
- Does the Global Trade Compliance task fit the client's priorities?
- How do you assess your Global Trade Compliance workforce capability and capacity needs, including skills, competencies, and staffing levels?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Global Trade Compliance book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Global Trade Compliance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Global Trade Compliance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Global Trade Compliance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Global Trade Compliance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Global Trade Compliance Projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Global Trade Compliance Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Global Trade Compliance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Global Trade Compliance project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Global Trade Compliance Project Team have enough people to execute the Global Trade Compliance Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Global Trade Compliance Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Global Trade Compliance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Global Trade Compliance Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Global Trade Compliance Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Global Trade Compliance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Global Trade Compliance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Global Trade Compliance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Global Trade Compliance Projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Global Trade Compliance and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Global Trade Compliance investments work better.
This Global Trade Compliance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.