Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Goal setting Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Goal setting related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Goal setting specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Goal setting Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Goal setting improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- How useful is it to engage in strategic reviews, analyzing market positions and setting goals and tactics, when at the end of the process the world will have changed â and will continue changing?
- How will your team ensure that the shared care plan is accessible, retrievable, available and consistently used by all relevant team members, as a tool for setting goals and tracking progress?
- How effective is management with respect to setting attainable work goals, organizing tasks and resources, managing day to day affairs, and communicating internally and externally?
- Is it a contradiction that achievement motivation is stimulated by moderately challenging goals, whereas goal setting theory says that motivation is maximized by difficult goals?
- How would you characterize the involvement of various potential stakeholders in setting goals and deciding on plans of action for measurement and analysis in your organization?
- What is your organizations current knowledge and experience with client focused, personalized incremental risk reduction, problem solving, and goal setting strategies?
- Is there a risk that current practice is in danger of missing the fundamental theoretical premise that underpins the whole concept of goal setting and performance?
- Does your performance management system include effective performance planning, goal setting, and communications processes that link to your strategic objectives?
- Is the feedback supporting the students movement towards outcome, or is it suggesting some reappraisal of outcome or the strategy of moving towards it?
- What will happen to learner persistence if you provide a thorough orientation and begin the goal setting process with prospective students at intake?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Goal setting book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Goal setting self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Goal setting Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Goal setting areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Goal setting Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Goal setting projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Goal setting Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Goal setting project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: If information was withheld, was there reasonable justification for this decision?
- Activity Duration Estimates: If Goal setting project time and cost are not as important as the number of resources used each month, which is the BEST thing to do?
- Lessons Learned: If you had to do this Goal setting project again, what is the one thing that you would change (related to process, not to technical solutions)?
- Planning Process Group: What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Change Management Plan: What is the worst thing that can happen if you chose not to communicate this information?
- Scope Management Plan: To whom will the deliverables be first presented for inspection and verification?
- Project Management Plan: What should you drop in order to add something new?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there any form of automated support for Issues Management?
- Project Portfolio management: If the pmo does not properly balance the portfolio of Goal setting projects, who will?
- Initiating Process Group: How well defined and documented were the Goal setting project management processes you chose to use?
Step-by-step and complete Goal setting Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Goal setting project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Goal setting project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Goal setting project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Goal setting project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Goal setting project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Goal setting project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Goal setting project with this in-depth Goal setting Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Goal setting projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Goal setting and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Goal setting investments work better.
This Goal setting All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.