Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical google apps for work Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any google apps for work related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated google apps for work specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the google apps for work Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 616 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which google apps for work improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 616 standard requirements:
- What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your google apps for work processes?
- Are we / should we be Revolutionary or evolutionary?
- What is the risk?
- What are the barriers to increased google apps for work production?
- How does it fit into our organizational needs and tasks?
- What are measures?
- What should we stop doing?
- Will team members regularly document their google apps for work work?
- How to deal with google apps for work Changes?
- Is there a Performance Baseline?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the google apps for work book in PDF containing 616 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your google apps for work self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the google apps for work Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which google apps for work areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough google apps for work Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage google apps for work projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step google apps for work Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 google apps for work project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: How is each deliverable reviewed, verified, and validated?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Does the stakeholder want to be involved or merely need to be informed about the google apps for work project and its process?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Done before proceeding with this activity or what can be done concurrently?
- Risk Management Plan: Is the number of people on the google apps for work project team adequate to do the job?
- Project Schedule: How can you minimize or control changes to google apps for work project schedules?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are staff skills known and available for each task?
- Planning Process Group: Are the necessary foundations in place to ensure the sustainability of the results of the google apps for work project?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the steps in performing a cost/tech tradeoff?
- Lessons Learned: How timely were Progress Reports provided to the google apps for work project Manager by Team Members?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Calculate the expected duration for an activity that has a most likely time of 5, a pessimistic time of 13, and a optimistic time of 3?
Step-by-step and complete google apps for work Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 google apps for work project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 google apps for work project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 google apps for work project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 google apps for work project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 google apps for work project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 google apps for work project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any google apps for work project with this in-depth google apps for work Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose google apps for work projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in google apps for work and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make google apps for work investments work better.
This google apps for work All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.