Establish that your organization understands and communicates organization goals and objectives Apply creative thinking/approach to determine technical solutions that further business goals and align with corporate technology strategies, keeping in mind performance, reliability, scalability, usability, security, flexibility, and cost.
More Uses of the Governance Metrics Toolkit:
- Roll out an enterprise wide Data Governance framework, with a focus on Continuous Improvement of quality and protection of sensitive data through modifications to organization behavior Policies And Standards, principles, Governance Metrics, processes, related tools and Data Architecture.
- Roll out an enterprise wide Data Governance framework, with a focus on improvement of Data Quality and the protection of sensitive data through modifications to organization behavior Policies And Standards, principles, Governance Metrics, processes, related tools and Data Architecture.
- Manage: implement an enterprise wide Data Governance framework, with a focus on improvement of Data Quality and the protection of sensitive data through modifications to organizational Policies And Standards, principles, Governance Metrics, processes, related tools and architecture.
- Identify areas for Data Quality improvements and helps to resolve Data Quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, Process Control and improvement, or Process Design strategies.
- Serve as a liaison between Business and Functional areas and IT to ensure that data related business requirements for the protection of sensitive data are implemented leveraging Data Governance tools and best practices.
- Liaise with internal and external business stakeholders to promote solutions that optimize business value and identify opportunities for improving the quality of shared data assets.
- Provide guidance on the protection of sensitive data through modifications to organization behavior Policies And Standards, principles, Governance Metrics, processes, related tools and Data Architecture.
- Be accountable for assessing your corporate clients Data Management environments and governance capabilities to make data actionable for the business and to turn information into value.
- Support the development, maintenance and implementation of common language for enterprise data managed through a standardized Data Governance platform to organize and maintain data domains and data taxonomy.
- Establish: partner with Data Architects and business SMEs to create and maintain your organization data model (bdm) for each data domain that is aligned across the enterprise.
- Collaborate with business leaders to identify new business opportunities pertaining to the use of information assets to achieve efficiency and effectiveness in the marketplace / represent data as a strategic business asset.
- Ensure you advise; Build Processes and tools to maintain high data availability, quality and maintainability Contribute to the EDP strategies and roadmap development to meet Business Objectives with existing or Emerging Technologies.
- Confirm your organization complies; focus on improvement of Data Quality and the protection of sensitive data through modifications to organization behavior Policies And Standards, principles, Governance Metrics, processes, related tools and Data Architecture.
- Roll out an data centralization and Data Governance framework, with a focus on improvement of Data Quality and the protection of sensitive data through principles, Governance Metrics, processes, related tools and Data Architecture.
- Roll out the Finance Data Governance framework, with a focus on improvement of Data Quality through modifications to organization behavior Policies And Standards, principles, Governance Metrics, processes, related tools and Data Architecture.
- Be a strategic thinker, who can establish and translate Business Objectives into a tangible Data Strategy, execution and results through ongoing prioritization, creation of strategic roadmap and Business Case, effective delivery oversight, and clear communication of success.
- Establish and rollout an enterprise wide Data Governance framework, with a focus on improving Data Quality and creating/upgrading existing organizational Policies And Standards, Governance Metrics, processes, and related tools.
- Be accountable for reporting, domain based Data Analytics that provide insights and support for defining and refining Program Managers portfolio delivery planning and Project Managers activity delivery plans.
- Be accountable for establishing the procedures for detection and correction of Data Quality issues and the collaborate to establish policies procedures and Internal Controls affecting the quality of data.
- Be accountable for ensuring overall process is being performed in alignment with the documented governance processes to make certain its effectiveness and efficiency.
- Make sure that your project deploys a Master Data Governance framework, with a focus on improving Data Quality and the protection of sensitive data through modifications to organization behavior Policies And Standards, principles, Governance Metrics, processes, related tools, and Data Architecture.
- Engage with data platform customers/partners to understand the needs and provide suggestions/guidance on what data platform techniques are appropriate to solve the problems with pros/cons articulated clearly.
- Cultivate focus on improvement of regulatory and legal compliance, Data Quality, efficiency, and the protection of sensitive data through modifications to organization behavior, Policies And Standards, principles, Governance Metrics, processes, and related tools.
- Establish a Data Quality framework necessary to enable Data Quality reporting, issue identification, remediation and tracking, ultimately ensuring trust and confidence in data across domains.
- Be accountable for working closely with other Architects, Developers, Product Managers and Program Managers; and provide support to Directors and Executives to ensure the Data Management strategy aligns with the business values and direction of the enterprise.
- Be accountable for leading the adoption of Data Management and Quality Improvement processes to enable appropriate accessibility, accuracy and timeliness of data for operational, compliance, regulatory and analytical Business Needs.
- Be accountable for ensuring that data centric activities are aligned with the CDO program and leverage applicable data standards, governance processes, and overall best practices.
- Direct: review and assess privacy related risk with business partners to identify and address privacy related compliance gaps or areas of Privacy Risk in support of business requirements.
- Roll out an enterprise wise Data Governance framework, with a focus on improvement of Data Quality and the protection of sensitive data through modifications to organization behavior Policies And Standards, principles, Governance Metrics, processes, related tools and Data Architecture.
- Operationalize Master Data Management standards, procedures, and guidelines concerning Data Collection, access and management, integrations, enforce Data Governance procedures and ensure Data integrity across multiple platforms.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Governance Metrics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Governance Metrics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Governance Metrics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Governance Metrics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Governance Metrics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Are losses documented, analyzed, and remedial processes developed to prevent future losses?
- How do you lead with Governance Metrics in mind?
- What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Governance Metrics?
- How can you become more high-tech but still be high touch?
- Think about some of the processes you undertake within your organization, which do you own?
- What are current Governance Metrics paradigms?
- What risks do you need to manage?
- How important is Governance Metrics to the user organizations mission?
- Are missed Governance Metrics opportunities costing your organization money?
- What do you measure to verify effectiveness gains?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Governance Metrics book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Governance Metrics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Governance Metrics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Governance Metrics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Governance Metrics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Governance Metrics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Governance Metrics Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Governance Metrics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Governance Metrics project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Governance Metrics project team have enough people to execute the Governance Metrics project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Governance Metrics project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Governance Metrics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Governance Metrics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Governance Metrics Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Governance Metrics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Governance Metrics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Governance Metrics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Governance Metrics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Governance Metrics project with this in-depth Governance Metrics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Governance Metrics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Governance Metrics and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Governance Metrics investments work better.
This Governance Metrics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.