Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Governance Risk and Compliance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Governance Risk and Compliance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Governance Risk and Compliance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Governance Risk and Compliance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Governance Risk and Compliance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- How does an enterprise risk manager find a way to descend from the general, theoretical principles articulated in the COSO guidance and become grounded in the day-to-day operations of a organization?
- What are some example operational aspects of utilizing cloud services that you should be requesting from your cloud service providers, cloud software vendors, and from your own IT organization?
- How are other organizations evaluating the business case for GRC technology enablement to safeguard assets, prevent fraud, enable GRC processes and comply with increasingly complex regulations?
- Are there additions, updates or changes to the Frameworks references to cybersecurity standards, guidelines, and practices that should be considered for the update to the Framework?
- Are you confident that your segregation of duties rule set and mitigating controls are up to date and covering the current compliance requirements and functionality in your system?
- Do your GRC structures (policies, organization, and processes) prevent product teams from performing process improvement or require them to seek approval for any process change?
- How do you rate how well your Department or organization prioritizes and manages the already stated exposures as an interrelated risk portfolio rather than as individual silos?
- How do you rate how well your Department or organization manages all areas of organizational risk exposure (strategic, financial, operational, compliance, reputational, etc.)?
- Does your organization have a published password policy for user of systems and/or applications that receives, processes and stores Social Security provided information?
- How can financial organizations address the growing gap between needs and current capabilities when it comes to managing risk and implementing a compliance framework?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Governance Risk and Compliance book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Governance Risk and Compliance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Governance Risk and Compliance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Governance Risk and Compliance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Governance Risk and Compliance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Governance Risk and Compliance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Governance Risk and Compliance Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Governance Risk and Compliance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What is the level of experience available with your organization?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Do any colleagues have experience with your organization and/or RFPs?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are cause and effect determined for risks when they occur?
- Procurement Audit: Are signature plates under the control of someone other than the individual given check-signing accountability?
- Procurement Management Plan: How and when do you enter into Governance Risk and Compliance project Procurement Management?
- Risk Audit: Do industry specialists and business risk auditors enhance audit reporting accuracy?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does each activity-deliverable have exactly one Accountable responsibility, so that accountability is clear and decisions can be made quickly?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are Governance Risk and Compliance project leaders committed to this Governance Risk and Compliance project full time?
- Requirements Management Plan: Will you use tracing to help understand the impact of a change in requirements?
- Scope Management Plan: Do you have funding for Governance Risk and Compliance project and product development, implementation and on-going support?
Step-by-step and complete Governance Risk and Compliance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Governance Risk and Compliance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Governance Risk and Compliance project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Governance Risk and Compliance project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Governance Risk and Compliance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Governance Risk and Compliance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Governance Risk and Compliance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Governance Risk and Compliance project with this in-depth Governance Risk and Compliance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Governance Risk and Compliance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Governance Risk and Compliance and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Governance Risk and Compliance investments work better.
This Governance Risk and Compliance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.