Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Graph API Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Graph API related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Graph API specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Graph API Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Graph API improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- Which interactive analytics graph would show a developer a summary of the number of successful calls to APIs used by an application through Developer Portal?
- When configuring endpoint monitoring, how many external website locations do you configure to perform web tests for an endpoint?
- How far along are you in your transformation to the world of subscription pricing, cloud delivery and new purchasing behaviour?
- What do you believe are the biggest reasons your organizations IT environment has become more complex?
- How can the system make sure that no single user gets more than its share of the services resources?
- What is the maximum allowed downtime for the production system while the migration is taking place?
- What kind of failover and disaster recovery procedures do you have in place if key servers go down?
- Will application-level changes force generate increased demand for network bandwidth and capacity?
- Does the bot solve the users problem better/easier/faster than any of the alternative experiences?
- Will your ordering of information support or complicate a users progression through the interface?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Graph API book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Graph API self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Graph API Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Graph API areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Graph API Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Graph API projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Graph API Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Graph API project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which is the BEST Graph API project management tool to use to determine the longest time the Graph API project will take?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have external dependencies been captured in the schedule?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: The staff characteristics ÃÂÃÂ is the group or the person capable to work together as a team?
- Risk Audit: Is your organization able to present documentary evidence in support of compliance?
- Network Diagram: What activities must occur simultaneously with this activity?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the Graph API project documentation?
- Planning Process Group: What input will you be required to provide the Graph API project team?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are there cosmetic errors that hinder readability and comprehension?
- Project Portfolio management: Are portfolios aligned to strategic business objectives?
- Change Management Plan: Is there an adequate supply of people for the new roles?
Step-by-step and complete Graph API Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Graph API project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Graph API project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Graph API project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Graph API project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Graph API project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Graph API project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Graph API project with this in-depth Graph API Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Graph API projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Graph API and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Graph API investments work better.
This Graph API All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.