Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical HACCP Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any HACCP related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated HACCP specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the HACCP Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which HACCP improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Do externally purchased products, materials, and services which have an effect on food safety conform to specified requirements or specifications as well as food safety and regulatory requirements?
- Are you overwhelmed with operational food safety and quality data and uncertain how to organize and analyze it to provide justification that your food safety and quality program is effective?
- Does the farm have a documented hygiene procedure and visibly displayed hygiene instructions for all workers and visitors to it whose activities might pose a risk to food safety?
- What are the key barriers to food security and access to healthy food for low income populations, and how do differ for different demographic groups and in different communities?
- Does the operation inspect packaging prior to use and is packed product inspected after packing; where contamination issues are found is corrective action taken and recorded?
- What methods of dispute settlement should be available to handle the more complex decisions that need to be made about compliance with regulations under HACCP?
- Do the corrective action procedures make sure that no product , which is injurious to health or otherwise adulterated because of the deviation enter commerce?
- Do you determine through risk analysis which tests are critical to food safety and need to align to 17025, or does it apply to all your lab tests?
- Does the demonstrated food safety culture enable the facilitys practices to comply with regulations and current good manufacturing practices?
- What information is food safety related information, and to what extent is food safety a concept that is also dependent on societal context?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the HACCP book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your HACCP self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the HACCP Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which HACCP areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough HACCP Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage HACCP projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step HACCP Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 HACCP project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Has the scope management document been updated and distributed to help prevent scope creep?
- Variance Analysis: What is the performance to date and material commitment?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: How are you predicting what future (work)loads will be?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree does the teams work approach provide opportunity for members to engage in fact-based problem solving?
- Executing Process Group: How can you use Microsoft HACCP project and Excel to assist in HACCP project risk management?
- Cost Management Plan: Are meeting minutes captured and sent out after the meeting?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have all involved HACCP project stakeholders and work groups committed to the HACCP project?
- Quality Management Plan: What process do you use to minimize errors, defects, and rework?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization ensure the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, security and accessibility of data and information?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Were the outcomes different from the already stated planned?
Step-by-step and complete HACCP Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 HACCP project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 HACCP project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 HACCP project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 HACCP project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 HACCP project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 HACCP project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any HACCP project with this in-depth HACCP Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose HACCP projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in HACCP and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make HACCP investments work better.
This HACCP All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.