Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Haptic technology Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Haptic technology related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Haptic technology specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Haptic technology Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 635 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Haptic technology improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 635 standard requirements:
- Who will be in control?
- Who will provide the final approval of Haptic technology deliverables?
- Do we effectively measure and reward individual and team performance?
- Can the solution be designed and implemented within an acceptable time period?
- What will be the consequences to the stakeholder (financial, reputation etc) if Haptic technology does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
- What do we want to improve?
- What are your most important goals for the strategic Haptic technology objectives?
- Is the optimal solution selected based on testing and analysis?
- What lessons, if any, from a pilot were incorporated into the design of the full-scale solution?
- In a project to restructure Haptic technology outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Haptic technology book in PDF containing 635 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Haptic technology self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Haptic technology Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Haptic technology areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Haptic technology Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Haptic technology projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Haptic technology Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Haptic technology project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are best practices and metrics employed to identify issues, progress, performance, etc.?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree can the team measure progress against specific goals?
- Process Improvement Plan: Modeling current processes is great, but will you ever see a return on that investment?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do procedures exist that identify when and how human resources are introduced and removed from the Haptic technology project?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent is the program helping to influence the organizations policy framework?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the Haptic technology project?
- Cost Management Plan: Are Haptic technology project leaders committed to this Haptic technology project full time?
- Change Request: Have SCM procedures for noting the change, recording it, and reporting it been followed?
- Team Member Status Report: Will the staff do training or is that done by a third party?
Step-by-step and complete Haptic technology Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Haptic technology project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Haptic technology project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Haptic technology project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Haptic technology project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Haptic technology project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Haptic technology project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Haptic technology project with this in-depth Haptic technology Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Haptic technology projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Haptic technology and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Haptic technology investments work better.
This Haptic technology All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.