Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Health Care Marketing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Health Care Marketing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Health Care Marketing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Health Care Marketing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 927 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Health Care Marketing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 927 standard requirements:
- What are the ties for career progression within your organization and within the broader labor market (as compared to the three typologies of an HR career pattern: vertical, zigzag, and parachuting)?
- What is your internal human and technological capacity to absorb the care coordination and health management needs of your existing members, plus the already stated to whom you will be marketing?
- What are the opportunities and risks for your organization to elevate the importance of heath, wellness, and prevention and to drive improved health outcomes across the value chain?
- Can trainees and employees within your department receive scholarships from Health Care Vendors to attend educational conferences or to participate in other educational activities?
- Do the existing information systems allow monitoring of the process and outcome measures, facilitate shared care arrangements and support the new payment models?
- Can a department member within your department attend an educational conference that is organized by a professional society and sponsored by Health Care Vendors?
- What is the biggest thing you could do to bend the cost curve, as well as finally tackle the inefficiency and consequent low quality of health-care delivery?
- Do you think anything needs to change in a typical healthcare marketing department to keep up to speed with the opportunities presented by social media?
- What fraction of health care and its expense is caused by people with sudden, unexpected, debilitating conditions requiring immediate treatment?
- What are the risks that could undermine or nullify the potential for cost savings for the private sector in the short term and in the long term?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Health Care Marketing book in PDF containing 927 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Health Care Marketing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Health Care Marketing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Health Care Marketing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Health Care Marketing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Health Care Marketing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Health Care Marketing Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Health Care Marketing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What is the past performance of the Health Care Marketing project manager?
- Change Management Plan: What are the specific target groups / audience that will be impacted by this change?
- Planning Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the Health Care Marketing project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to determine the potential loss or gain if risk events occur?
- Project Portfolio management: What are the biggest dos and do nots for the PMO to consider when performing resource portfolio management?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do you think many other organizations could apply this methodology, or does each organization need to create its own methodology?
- Executing Process Group: Based on your Health Care Marketing project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Key stakeholders to work with. How many potential communications channels exist on the Health Care Marketing project?
- Cost Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the Health Care Marketing project via agreements?
- Procurement Audit: Was the tender clearly and properly specified, including evaluation criteria and knowing about the market and therefore not over-prescriptive and receptive to innovation?
Step-by-step and complete Health Care Marketing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Health Care Marketing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Health Care Marketing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Health Care Marketing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Health Care Marketing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Health Care Marketing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Health Care Marketing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Health Care Marketing project with this in-depth Health Care Marketing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Health Care Marketing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Health Care Marketing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Health Care Marketing investments work better.
This Health Care Marketing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.