Lead Healthcare Analytics development complete complex Data Analysis across multiple data sources.
More Uses of the Healthcare Analytics Toolkit:
- Lead the team that is drastically improving Healthcare Analytics.
- Steer: Healthcare Analytics engagement management.
- Establish: design and implement cloud Data Warehouse solutions for Healthcare Analytics.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Healthcare Analytics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Healthcare Analytics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Healthcare Analytics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Healthcare Analytics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Healthcare Analytics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- What better way to make your life easier as a coder or an auditor than to capitalize on technology to lighten your personal workload and improve your organizational success?
- What is the proportion of EHR-related patient safety incidents in a patient safety incident reporting database in a fully paperless, digital organization environment?
- How critical are Data Management processes which enable better access and transformation of data, to drive better analytics in real-time to healthcare professionals?
- Can a provider identify someone besides the person who is listed by your organization records to be the primary point of contacts for an audit?
- Can data and analytics transform the healthcare industry to provide better care for more people and in a more cost-efficient manner?
- Is there a system in place for Public Health officials and healthcare workers to communicate during a Public Health emergency?
- How will greater interoperability and the growth of APIs affect investment in healthcare IT and Revenue Cycle Management?
- Do you add notes at various points throughout the software which will continue for the life of the audit or audit setup?
- What are some factors that healthcare providers need to consider before rolling out a clinical analytics strategy?
- Has your organization verified or established and documented analytic accuracy and precision for each test?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Healthcare Analytics book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Healthcare Analytics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Healthcare Analytics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Healthcare Analytics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Healthcare Analytics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Healthcare Analytics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Healthcare Analytics Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Healthcare Analytics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Metrics: Where did complaints, returns and warranty claims come from?
- Planning Process Group: How many days can task X be late in starting without affecting the Healthcare Analytics project completion date?
- Change Request: Have all related configuration items been properly updated?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What are the uncertainties associated with the technology selected for the Healthcare Analytics project?
- Scope Management Plan: Has appropriate allowance been made for the effect of the learning curve on all personnel joining the Healthcare Analytics project who do not have the required prior industry, functional & technical expertise?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What instructional strategies were developed/incorporated (e.g., direct instruction, indirect instruction, experiential learning, independent study, interactive instruction)?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the teams purpose contain themes that are particularly meaningful and memorable?
- Planning Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the Healthcare Analytics project?
- WBS Dictionary: Is future work which cannot be planned in detail subdivided to the extent practicable for budgeting and scheduling purposes?
- Scope Management Plan: Is the Steering Committee active in Healthcare Analytics project oversight?
Step-by-step and complete Healthcare Analytics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Healthcare Analytics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Healthcare Analytics Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Healthcare Analytics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Healthcare Analytics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Healthcare Analytics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Healthcare Analytics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Healthcare Analytics project with this in-depth Healthcare Analytics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Healthcare Analytics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Healthcare Analytics and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Healthcare Analytics investments work better.
This Healthcare Analytics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.