Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Healthcare Services Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Healthcare Services related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Healthcare Services specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Healthcare Services Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Healthcare Services improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- What is your organization of the industry regarding the burgeoning demand from a significant number of healthcare providers to use own tablets or smart phones while working with patients?
- Are providers providing and promoting online patient facing services that support shared decision making, encourage understanding and empower people to make best use of health services?
- How do you provide healthcare services to your patients in a manner that allows for good patient care and maintains the privacy of your interaction with patients?
- When thinking about your previous healthcare service experience alone, how has adding clinical research impacted the overall quality of care that you now receive?
- Does the model implementation lead to changes in service utilization patterns and reduced per member per month, total, medical, and behavioral healthcare costs?
- How does your healthcare system respond most effectively to a major health emergency that could overwhelm the systems routine capacity and resources?
- Why is that, and why in particular do you feel that healthcare information and healthcare related services are appropriate for the voice channels?
- How do you engage people outside of the public health and healthcare field in trainings and conversations about health equity and implicit bias?
- How can the sector prepare for and embrace technology to help service providers deliver cost effective, high quality, consumer centred care?
- Is a code of ethics integrated into the expanding distributed environment of electronic health information and healthcare service delivery?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Healthcare Services book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Healthcare Services self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Healthcare Services Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Healthcare Services areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Healthcare Services Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Healthcare Services projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Healthcare Services Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Healthcare Services project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are there any Healthcare Services projects similar to this one in existence?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: During Healthcare Services project executing, a team member identifies a risk that is not in the risk register. What should you do?
- Variance Analysis: What costs are avoidable if one or more customers are dropped?
- Procurement Audit: Has the expected benefits from realisation of the procurement Healthcare Services project been calculated?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the implementation plan have an appropriate division of responsibilities?
- Variance Analysis: Who are responsible for the establishment of budgets and assignment of resources for overhead performance?
- Quality Audit: Do the acceptance procedures and specifications include the criteria for acceptance/rejection, define the process to be used, and specify the measuring and test equipment that is to be used?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What is the primary purpose of the human resource plan?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its methods are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Procurement Audit: Is there no evidence that the consultants participating in the Healthcare Services project design released information to contractors competing for the prime contract?
Step-by-step and complete Healthcare Services Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Healthcare Services project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Healthcare Services project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Healthcare Services project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Healthcare Services project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Healthcare Services project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Healthcare Services project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Healthcare Services project with this in-depth Healthcare Services Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Healthcare Services projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Healthcare Services and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Healthcare Services investments work better.
This Healthcare Services All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.