Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Heijunka Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Heijunka related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Heijunka specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Heijunka Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Heijunka improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- What is the best way to coordinate existing assets in production equipment, control systems, supervisory systems and the enterprise level software used to manage business activities and finances?
- What are the key internal and external factors that influence the appropriate levels of production task discretion and what is the relationship between factors and appropriate discretion?
- What management approaches are feasible for managing system usage and loss before reaching diminishing returns e.g., has the system achieved an economic level of loss?
- What steps have been taken to establish the supply chain that supports low-rate production volume, and to address potential risks to scale-up production volume?
- Does your system automatically generate different scenarios in your supply, demand and production plan at strategic, tactical and operational level?
- What officer is directly responsible for the overall production effort and material support of your organizational-level maintenance department?
- How much more likely would it be that that organization with near perfect information flow, would have high levels of production efficiency?
- Do you use a network segregated from production-level networks when migrating physical servers, applications, or data to virtual servers?
- Are all the applications in the cloud environment at the same patch level and have the same functional capabilities as production?
- Do your executive leaders realize that the support, development and coaching of middle managers in quality is responsibility?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Heijunka book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Heijunka self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Heijunka Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Heijunka areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Heijunka Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Heijunka projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Heijunka Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Heijunka project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: Is the process of self review, learning and improvement endemic throughout your organization?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are changes in deliverable commitments agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What should be the external organizations responsibility vis-ÃÂÃÂ-vis total stake in the Heijunka project?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its risk management system is appropriately effective and constructive?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the bases and rates for allocating costs from each indirect pool consistently applied?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the Heijunka project sponsor clearly communicating the business case or rationale for why this Heijunka project is needed?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What other teams / processes would be impacted by changes to the current process, and how?
- Requirements Management Plan: When and how will a requirements baseline be established in this Heijunka project?
- Risk Audit: For this risk .. what do you need to stop doing, start doing and keep doing?
- Risk Register: Risk documentation: what reporting formats and processes will be used for risk management activities?
Step-by-step and complete Heijunka Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Heijunka project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Heijunka project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Heijunka project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Heijunka project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Heijunka project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Heijunka project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Heijunka project with this in-depth Heijunka Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Heijunka projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Heijunka and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Heijunka investments work better.
This Heijunka All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.