Effective and efficient Help Desk Management is important for a wide range of businesses and companies. Private and Public companies use Help Desks and Service Desks to stay in touch with their customers, Irrespective of them being for profit or not for profit.
The Self Assessment Kit is a tool designed to help you as the consultant or manager identify areas of your organization where industry standards are not being met.
Using the toolkit effectively will save you and your staff many hours of R&D time in writing the questions and templates to obtain the results needed to analyse the data collected.
DO YOU HAVE THE TIME TO WASTE? THIS TOOLKIT WILL SAVE YOU TIME AND MONEY.
What does the Self Assessment Kit do for you?
- Step 1: Get your Bearings: Use the sample Dashboard and book provided to prepare you for the next steps.
- Step 2: Complete the Dashboard: Get a clearer picture of where you need to improve, letting you set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track.
- Step 3: Make real change in your business.. The results of STEP 2, complete the Step-by-Step and Project management Forms and templates included to prepare results of your data.
Checklists Reports: Included are curated checklists to help you access your organizations compliance to Standard Requirements.
SAMPLE REQUIREMENTS / QUESTIONS from the Help Desk Management Toolkit:
- Are desks placed at right angles to windows to prevent glare?
- Are the priorities of the help desk and amount of resource in line with current business needs?
- How many calls to the help desk are you handling related to forgotten passwords?
- Can problem management be effective and lean at the same time?
- Which functions are included in it operations management?
- What makes for the most effective configuration management team?
- What are your organizations key performance measures deriving from its key objectives, key success factors, and strategies and plans?
- Is the current knowledge tool owned by your organization or the incumbent?
- How will the users interact with the service desk?
- How well are service desk responsibilities defined?
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Standard requirements project with this in-depth Standard requirements self assessment.
In using the self assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Standard requirements projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Standard requirements and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
- Indepth implementation instructions
- PDF Quick Explanation Guide plus Pre-filled example spreadsheet
- The Dashboard with hundreds of questions covering the following areas
- Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control & Sustain
- Cumulated in a RACI Matrix report
- Implementation Templates including
- Initiating Processes
- Planning Processes
- Executing Processes
- Monitoring and Controlling Processes
- Closing Processes
Step-by-step and complete Help Desk Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Help Desk Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Help Desk Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Help Desk Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Help Desk Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Help Desk Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Help Desk Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned