Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Help Desk Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Help Desk Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Help Desk Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Help Desk Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Help Desk Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- What actually is the future of IT Service Management if the purchasing and consuming of IT continues to move towards the business and away from the more traditional budget owners in IT?
- Does the service desk management team ensure that the service desks vision, mission and objectives are aligned with its and your organizations vision, mission and objectives?
- Does the solution enable integration with IT management systems as service desk, workload automation, change management, incident management, and native workflow solutions?
- Is fixing a customer service desk process that requires rapid retrieval of information and expertise location to resolve a customer issue going to have the highest payback?
- Does the tool enable the problem management team to communicate status and progress reports, as well as temporary solutions and workarounds to the service desk staff?
- What are the key objectives that are central to your organizations overall future success, and how does it go about evaluating its achievement for each of objectives?
- Do you believe the process used by your organizations service desk to authenticate callers is secure enough to prevent an attacker from overcoming it via spoofing?
- Do you have benchmarks for staffing ratios for each role as the number of servers a single engineer can support or the ratio of employees to service desk analysts?
- Does the service desk control the incident management function and have the interfaces between service desk and incident management been defined and communicated?
- Do you believe the process used by your organizations help desk to authenticate callers is secure enough to prevent an attacker from overcoming it via spoofing?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Help Desk Management book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Help Desk Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Help Desk Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Help Desk Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Help Desk Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Help Desk Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Help Desk Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Help Desk Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: How well defined were the acceptance criteria for Help Desk Management project deliverables?
- Requirements Management Plan: Could inaccurate or incomplete requirements in this Help Desk Management project create a serious risk for the business?
- Planning Process Group: How well will the chosen processes produce the expected results?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree are the teams goals and objectives clear, simple, and measurable?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Once the responsibilities are defined for the Help Desk Management project, have the deliverables, roles and responsibilities been clearly communicated to every participant?
- Initiating Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the Help Desk Management project?
- WBS Dictionary: Are all authorized tasks assigned to identified organizational elements?
- Risk Register: What are the assumptions and current status that support the assessment of the risk?
- Procurement Audit: Did the conditions of contract comply with the detail provided in the procurement documents and with the outcome of the procurement procedure followed?
- Lessons Learned: If issue escalation was required, how effectively were issues resolved?
Step-by-step and complete Help Desk Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Help Desk Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Help Desk Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Help Desk Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Help Desk Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Help Desk Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Help Desk Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Help Desk Management project with this in-depth Help Desk Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Help Desk Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Help Desk Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Help Desk Management investments work better.
This Help Desk Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.