Participate in requisite trainings, regular program meetings and quality monitoring improvement activities in order to ensure and enhance the quality of contact notification activities and program outcomes.
More Uses of the HIPAA Toolkit:
- Maintain appropriate standards of confidentiality in accordance with HIPAA and organization guidelines.
- Comply with HIPAA compliance policies and other Privacy Rules to protect the confidentiality of information.
- Confirm your corporation handles confidential information appropriately by protecting, disposing and disclosing information according to the HIPAA Regulations.
- Ensure your strategy complies; remains current in the field of service provided by the program through self initiated avenues, as approved by higher level Management.
- Identify trends or Process Improvements to gain Call Center efficiencies and Quality Assurance concerns.
- Maintain strict department security, confidentiality, and quality to meet the professional standards of your organization.
- Be able to evaluate information regarding HIPAA and PCI DSS against current Best Practices and client systems.
- Establish and administer a process for receiving, documenting, tracking, and investigating alleged HIPAA Privacy Concerns and incidents.
- Evaluate: network/infrastructure security technologies (firewall, Access Control, Intrusion Detection, Intrusion Prevention, administrative Access Control) and compliance (PCI, SOX, HIPAA).
- Provide skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with employees at all levels of your organization.
- Be accountable for complying with organization regulations regarding HIPAA, confidentiality, and private health information.
- Develop tools, in compliance with HIPAA regulations, for sharing data and reports across a remote and on site workforce.
- Establish that your organization writes daily reports of irregularities equipment or property damage, theft, the presence of unauthorized persons or unusual occurrences, etc.
- Arrange that your organization establishes and administers a process for receiving, documenting, tracking, and investigating alleged HIPAA Privacy Concerns and incidents.
- Warrant that your business adheres to your organizations Policies and Procedures covering Privacy and Security in compliance with HIPAA regulations.
- Make sure that your organization motivates the staff to perform consistent, quality work and maintains high staff satisfaction through regular communication, individual coaching, celebration of achievement, and learning from mistakes.
- Identify barriers to necessary interventions and facilitate appropriate referrals, per local protocols.
- Manage work with compliance team and legal team to ensure rules related to the HIPAA privacy rule are maintained.
- Assure your organization complies; implements and maintains at rest or in transit database encryption methodologies based of HIPAA requirements/needs.
- Meet established performance goals in the areas of efficiency, call quality, Customer Satisfaction, compliance, and attendance.
- Be certain that your corporation complies; is recognized as one of the top organizations providing Professional Services to the insurance industry.
- Develop: proactively communicate issues involving Customer Service and Process Improvement opportunities to management.
- Integrate It Security requirements and HIPAA compliance with your organizations business strategies and requirements.
- Develop and deliver training and education materials to ensure compliance with HIPAA obligations are met.
- Assure confidentiality and carry out efforts to locate and communicate with clients in a manner that preserves the confidentiality and privacy of all involved.
- Develop, implement and maintain your organization wide HIPAA and health information Compliance Training program.
- Provide in service training to departments in need of social service knowledge and other social service topics.
- Ensure your corporation develops, implements and monitors appropriate UnIT Procedures for effective Service Delivery and administrative efficiency.
- Supervise: contact appropriate on call personnel for after hours emergencies and lead on call after hours crisis rotation.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical HIPAA Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any HIPAA related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated HIPAA specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the HIPAA Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which HIPAA improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What is in the scope and what is not in scope?
- What business benefits will HIPAA goals deliver if achieved?
- How do you engage the workforce, in addition to satisfying them?
- How scalable is your HIPAA solution?
- Is there a strict Change Management process?
- Consider your own HIPAA project, what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
- What extra resources will you need?
- Have you identified breakpoints and/or Risk Tolerances that will trigger broad consideration of a potential need for intervention or modification of strategy?
- How do you aggregate measures across priorities?
- Can the solution be designed and implemented within an acceptable time period?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the HIPAA book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your HIPAA self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the HIPAA Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which HIPAA areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough HIPAA Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage HIPAA projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step HIPAA Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 HIPAA project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all HIPAA project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the HIPAA Project Team have enough people to execute the HIPAA Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed HIPAA Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete HIPAA Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 HIPAA project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 HIPAA Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 HIPAA project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 HIPAA project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 HIPAA project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 HIPAA project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any HIPAA project with this in-depth HIPAA Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose HIPAA projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in HIPAA and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make HIPAA investments work better.
This HIPAA All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.