- Manage work with your Customer Success Team, Onboarding, and Sales Team to improve Internal Processes.
- Develop holistic technical solutions to client management, and innovate on current processes to improve top level support operations.
- Support marketing with finding ways to maximize customer touchpoints to unify and elevate the customer journey.
- Confirm your strategy motivates, encourage and continually develops team members while managing conflict effectively.
- Drive usability, accessibility, responsiveness and other properties through design execution.
- Compile and maintain current and accurate data for all providers and corporate contract files.
- Manage and lead teams to bring creative and Strategic Thinking to every plan/project, provide goals and objectives and develop appropriate tactics to drive results.
- Make sure that your strategy prepares weekly Marketing Communications to be sent to Key Stakeholders in your organization.
- Ensure you launch; lead multimedia Production Support and communicate specifications of digital/physical components.
- Be accountable for prudent management of departmental expenses by establishing and monitoring a department budget in accordance with corporate guidelines.
- Develop marketing strategies around products/brands tailored for Social Media space to drive conversions.
- Ensure you reconcile; respond timely to inquiries from the business units for guidance and provide feedback to leadership in support of compliance efforts.
- Persuade the client to schedule a consultation by demonstrating how merchandise or services meet needs.
- Ensure the clients media and marketing needs are addressed and analyzed to develop an effective media/marketing strategy.
- Manage projects and ongoing support issues, reference ability, strategic and quarterly Business Planning.
- Integrate Design Thinking methodology, outcomes and vision into the human centered change roadmap.
- Work closely with Talent Acquisition staff to ensure staffing levels are maintained as expected by your organization, and that the individuals hired have the customer servicing capability necessary to meet your goals.
- Arrange that your organization serves as trusted advisor to customers, advising on best practices and building strategic plans to meet customer Business Objectives and improve performance.
- Support the sales teams in negotiating and executing CX sales activities and directly and indirectly driving revenue.
- Be accountable for continuing that tradition means changing to meet the needs of your clients and financial advisors.
- Manage advanced skills in Strategic Planning, analytical and holistic Problem Solving, Project Management, Effective Communication and coordination of internal and external resources.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Holistic Customer Experience Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Holistic Customer Experience related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Holistic Customer Experience specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Holistic Customer Experience Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Holistic Customer Experience improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How is Change Control managed?
- How frequently do you track Holistic Customer Experience measures?
- Does the scope remain the same?
- What one word do you want to own in the minds of your customers, employees, and partners?
- Do the viable solutions scale to future needs?
- Do Holistic Customer Experience rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
- Have you identified breakpoints and/or risk tolerances that will trigger broad consideration of a potential need for intervention or modification of strategy?
- How do you negotiate Holistic Customer Experience successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
- How will your organization measure success?
- How do you plan on providing proper recognition and disclosure of supporting companies?âââ
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Holistic Customer Experience book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Holistic Customer Experience self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Holistic Customer Experience Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Holistic Customer Experience areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Holistic Customer Experience Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Holistic Customer Experience projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Holistic Customer Experience Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Holistic Customer Experience project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Holistic Customer Experience project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Holistic Customer Experience project team have enough people to execute the Holistic Customer Experience project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Holistic Customer Experience project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Holistic Customer Experience project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Holistic Customer Experience Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Holistic Customer Experience project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Holistic Customer Experience project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Holistic Customer Experience project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Holistic Customer Experience project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Holistic Customer Experience projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Holistic Customer Experience and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Holistic Customer Experience investments work better.
This Holistic Customer Experience All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.