Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical House of Quality Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any House of Quality related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated House of Quality specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the House of Quality Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which House of Quality improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- How is the agile development similar to or different from the waterfall methodology, the stage gate process, and the parallel development process?
- Can scheme design be modelled to facilitate improvements in risk analysis and cost planning when programming the design process?
- Does everybody participate when there is a quality problem and do you really have continuous improvement as the theme?
- How would a sequential approach to product design and introduction result in overruns in time, cost and quality?
- Is there anything that could be done kind of short of full recognition that would be a step in that direction?
- How does the service provider make sure you are comfortable using strategies/ideas after the provider is gone?
- What key set backs and delays do staff and providers experience when processing referrals and authorizations?
- How can organizations shift to a perspective in which employees view innovation as the way business is done?
- How do potential investors assess management skill within a new organization, especially in a new industry?
- Is the stage gate process consistent with suggestions that other organizations adopt parallel processes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the House of Quality book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your House of Quality self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the House of Quality Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which House of Quality areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough House of Quality Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage House of Quality projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step House of Quality Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 House of Quality project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: What was the single greatest success and the single greatest shortcoming or challenge from the House of Quality projects perspective?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the existing and future without-plan conditions reasonable and appropriate?
- Scope Management Plan: What is the most common tool for helping define the detail?
- Project Scope Statement: Is your organization structure appropriate for the House of Quality projects size and complexity?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the current scope of the House of Quality project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Project Schedule: It allows the House of Quality project to be delivered on schedule. How Do you Use Schedules?
- Procurement Audit: Is procurement execution duly monitored and documented?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are assumptions being identified, recorded, analyzed, qualified and closed?
- Quality Metrics: Do the operators focus on determining; is there anything you need to worry about?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does the schedule include House of Quality project management time and change request analysis time?
Step-by-step and complete House of Quality Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 House of Quality project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 House of Quality project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 House of Quality project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 House of Quality project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 House of Quality project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 House of Quality project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any House of Quality project with this in-depth House of Quality Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose House of Quality projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in House of Quality and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make House of Quality investments work better.
This House of Quality All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.