Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical HR Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any HR related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated HR specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the HR Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which HR improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- How do you maximize your talent to create a more nimble organization with clear roles and responsibilities, streamlined processes and the capability for quick decision-making?
- Are you expecting the consultant to solicit and gather data from specific peers or is general secondary education peer comparisons acceptable?
- Does innovation occur only spontaneously through independent-minded employees, or can organizations systematically encourage innovation?
- How are you going to change your delivery of education to be innovative, embrace best practices, and be responsive to industry needs?
- How will changes in business models, customer expectations and regulations require your organization to transform itself?
- Do you have a high-potential employee on your team who would benefit from legal training with direct relevance to role?
- How involved are you in developing the strategy necessary to deploy technology and AI solutions at your organization?
- Do you believe your employees would be comfortable asking for time off to take care of or assist an older person?
- Do you have change readiness tools to objectively assess employee readiness for the changes that are coming?
- How do you use analytics to make your current enterprise business intelligence and reporting more relevant?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the HR book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your HR self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the HR Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which HR areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough HR Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage HR projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step HR Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 HR project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Directory: Do purchase specifications and configurations match requirements?
- Cost Management Plan: Is quality monitored from the perspective of the customers needs and expectations?
- Process Improvement Plan: What personnel are the champions for the initiative?
- Scope Management Plan: Has a proper HR project work location been established that will allow the team to work together with user personnel?
- Procurement Audit: Is the purchase order form clear and complete so that the vendor understands all terms and conditions?
- Schedule Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the HR project documentation?
- Project Scope Statement: If you were to write a list of what should not be included in the scope statement, what are the things that you would recommend be described as out-of-scope?
- Quality Audit: Are all staff empowered and encouraged to contribute to ongoing improvement efforts?
- Lessons Learned: What was the methodology behind successful learning experiences, and how might they be applied to the broader challenge of your organizations knowledge management?
- Cost Management Plan: Are HR project leaders committed to this HR project full time?
Step-by-step and complete HR Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 HR project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 HR project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 HR project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 HR project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 HR project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 HR project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any HR project with this in-depth HR Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose HR projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in HR and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make HR investments work better.
This HR All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.