Maintain your HRIS systems to ensure current and future functionality exists to support the people team and Business Processes, support changes in your organization structure, supports new people initiatives, and provides meaningful reports for business decisions.
More Uses of the HRIS Toolkit:
- Secure that your organization administers and maintains a complex human resource information system (HRIS) to provide for accurate and useful information for proper human Resource Management.
- Take ownership of and ensure integrity of HRIS data through development of audit reports; troubleshoot irregularities; partner with HRIS team to research, correct discrepancies, and lead compliance.
- Manage work with the internal team to facilitate the design, configuration, testing, or deployment of Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) solutions for your client partners.
- Audit: partner with HRIS and talent analytics to collect, coordinate and aggregate data for talent pools, results and changes.
- Confirm your organization conducts research and analysis of organizational trends through the review of data generated by the HRIS and Talent Management systems.
- Confirm your organization leads talent coe relationship with HRIS to ensure coordination of talent and learning Business Processes with system functionality (workday).
- Utilize HRIS system to ensure effective and appropriate reports are in place to analyze Business Needs and act proactively to impact change.
- Manage client HRIS teams to deliver high quality System Integrations that ensure efficient and secure Business Processes.
- Coordinate: partner with HRIS to develop and design systems solutions to optimize enterprise wide job architecture, administration of the annual merit and equity cycle, corporate short term incentive plan, and additional business area specific incentive plans.
- Pilot: leverage HRIS team to ensure HRIS tools effectively administer the Talent Management processes and track participation and output data for reporting and effectiveness.
- Engage other HRIS team members to complete successful transition and testing plans for new releases and/or functionality.
- Manage work with operations and Software Developers to help design new HRIS and benefits related features of your Software Applications.
- Secure that your organization maintains awareness of current trends in HRIS technologies, training, materials and resources with a focus on product and service development, delivery and support, and the application of key technologies.
- Be certain that your organization conducts audits of employee HRIS system; conducts training to system users and provides technical expertise in support of HRIS operations.
- Ensure your organization maintains current awareness of trends in HRIS and Software Developments and keeps abreast of trends and new methods in Information Systems training, materials, and techniques.
- Confirm your organization applies testing, release, and Configuration Management principles and best practices to ensure the integrity of the HRIS platform, system configuration, Business Processes, and data.
- Collaborate with HRIS and payroll teams to systematically improve workflow processes and ensure system functionality meets the needs of your organization.
- Execute your current talent processes and programs, partnering with HRIS, Business Technology, Talent Management consultants, Business Partners, Shared Services and your Talent Programs management.
- Serve as the administration for the Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) and ensure all information is maintained accurately and timely.
- Ensure proper HRIS support of technology projects, implementations, integrations, system upgrades and improvements.
- Orchestrate: Human Resources operations supports information technology, HRIS analytics, budget, purchasing, and facilities needs.
- Oversee: act as partner for leadership team in making performance, culture and conduct decisions and tracking appropriate information through HRIS.
- Be accountable for Reporting And Analytics based on organization needs and driving insights for HRBPs using existing dashboards, HRIS data, and leveraging your people data team.
- Be accountable for Learning And Development, compensation, benefits, HRIS, and Shared Services operations to ensure effective and integrated support.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical HRIS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any HRIS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated HRIS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the HRIS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which HRIS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Are the board of directors and executive and senior management appropriately involved in the development of budgeting guidelines and periodic budget reviews and approvals for your organization?
- Does your organization adequately protect its assets, control its expenditures, and provide reports that reflect actual results via reasonable systems and financial standards and policies?
- Do you constantly update, communicate and inform all employees of any Employment Equity activities and progress made to date, with feed back meetings and notices on notice boards?
- Does your organization have a preference for the Financials/HRIS system to be installed on servers in your organizations own Data Center, or provided as a Cloud based application?
- What are the impacts of human resource practices as performance appraisal, training and information technology along with the incentives over the performance of your organization?
- Do you have a capacity plan in place that considers the human, technical, information and financial resources required to meet agreed capacity and Performance Requirements?
- Is your current HCM technology fully supported by flexible and configurable workflow for every transaction type, to keep your official HRIS records free of risky content?
- When introducing an HRMS, how much time, effort and money should your organization devote to the protection of employee privacy and security of confidential information?
- Does your organization maintain formal and effective Cost allocation policies, procedures, and related manuals that apply approved costing principles for transactions?
- How can Human Resources, information technology, Information Management and other support functions be better integrated to support the knowledge and learning vision?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the HRIS book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your HRIS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the HRIS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which HRIS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough HRIS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage HRIS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step HRIS Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 HRIS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: If you had to do this HRIS project again, what is the one thing that you would change (related to process, not to technical solutions)?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks of not having good inter-organization cooperation on the HRIS project?
- Change Request: How are changes requested (forms, method of communication)?
- Team Performance Assessment: Social categorization and intergroup behaviour: Does minimal intergroup discrimination make social identity more positive?
- Project Management Plan: Are comparable Cost Estimates used for comparing, screening and selecting alternative plans, and has a reasonable cost estimate been developed for the recommended plan?
- Scope Management Plan: Knowing the health of the HRIS project â What is the status?
- Cost Management Plan: Are non-critical path items updated and agreed upon with the teams?
- Risk Register: What evidence do you have to justify the likelihood score of the risk (audit, incident report, claim, complaints, inspection, internal review)?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the HRIS project?
- Procurement Audit: Were standards, certifications and evidence required admissible?
Step-by-step and complete HRIS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 HRIS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 HRIS Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 HRIS project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 HRIS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 HRIS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 HRIS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any HRIS project with this in-depth HRIS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose HRIS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in HRIS and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make HRIS investments work better.
This HRIS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.