Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Hybrid IT Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Hybrid IT related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Hybrid IT specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Hybrid IT Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Hybrid IT improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- How can an application component be made accessible in one cloud or datacenter, when it is hosted in a different cloud or datacenter and the communication between environments is restricted?
- Will it be outsourced completely to the provider, maintained by the client, or will it be a hybrid with some internal customer employees working in conjunction with the providers dev team?
- Did the erp you were evaluating have the capability to intuitively allow end-users to build dashboards and make minor setup changes or did it require technical expertise to customize?
- Does it clearly specify who is responsible for which parts of the computing environment, so your organization knows the appropriate resource to contact when issues arise?
- Does the cloud provider employ a service excellence team that analyzes incident data across all client accounts to drive innovation and improve service quality?
- How can you, in your role as it manager, make a well-grounded decision on whether cloud solutions make sense for your organization and, if so, which solutions?
- How do you translate a raw signal or other information gathered from the nervous system into something that can be used to control a machine or interface?
- Do you believe an IT governance framework should be prescriptive on whether a centralised, federated or hybrid IT organizational model should be adopted?
- Does it make economic sense to replicate what you already have with some hybrid systems that have been re-tooled to manage the new digital services?
- When moving to the cloud, one thing that is often overlooked is the underlying infrastructure that connects users to cloud-based applications. Why?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Hybrid IT book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Hybrid IT self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Hybrid IT Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Hybrid IT areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Hybrid IT Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Hybrid IT projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Hybrid IT Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Hybrid IT project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: Can process improvements lead to unfavorable variances?
- Cost Baseline: Has operations management formally accepted responsibility for operating and maintaining the product(s) or service(s) delivered by the Hybrid IT project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other Hybrid IT project estimates?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Were Hybrid IT project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next Hybrid IT project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are there checklists created to determine if all quality processes are followed?
- Quality Metrics: What group is empowered to define quality requirements?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why is it important to determine activity sequencing on Hybrid IT projects?
- Team Member Status Report: When a teams productivity and success depend on collaboration and the efficient flow of information, what generally fails them?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its staff support services planning and management systems are appropriately effective and constructive?
Step-by-step and complete Hybrid IT Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Hybrid IT project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Hybrid IT project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Hybrid IT project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Hybrid IT project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Hybrid IT project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Hybrid IT project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Hybrid IT project with this in-depth Hybrid IT Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Hybrid IT projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Hybrid IT and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Hybrid IT investments work better.
This Hybrid IT All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.