Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IATF 16949 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IATF 16949 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IATF 16949 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IATF 16949 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IATF 16949 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- Does your organization monitor the performance of manufacturing processes to demonstrate compliance with customer requirements for product quality and efficiency of the process?
- Does your organization ensure that personnel with product design responsibility are competent to achieve design requirements and are skilled in applicable tools and techniques?
- What data is collected and analyzed to demonstrate the suitability and effectiveness of the QMS and to evaluate where continual improvement of its effectiveness can be made?
- Is there continual improvement through the use of a quality policy, objectives, management review, audit results, corrective and preventive actions and analysis of data?
- Are customer owned tools, manufacturing, test, inspection tooling and equipment permanently marked so that the ownership of each item is visible, and can be determined?
- Do you show records providing evidence of achievement of the quality objectives specified in the business plan, and customer satisfaction with product supplied?
- Do the reviews include all requirements of the quality management system and its performance trends as an essential part of the continual improvement process?
- How do you determine verification, validation, monitoring, inspection and test activities specific to the product, and the criteria for product acceptance?
- Is there a documented procedure for identifying training needs and achieving competence of all personnel performing activities affecting product quality?
- Does your organization identify, document and review the manufacturing process design input requirements the same as product design and similar lists?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IATF 16949 book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your IATF 16949 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IATF 16949 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IATF 16949 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IATF 16949 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IATF 16949 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IATF 16949 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 IATF 16949 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its security arrangements are appropriately effective and constructive?
- WBS Dictionary: Are all affected work authorizations, budgeting, and scheduling documents amended to properly reflect the effects of authorized changes?
- Cost Management Plan: Will the forecasts be based on trend analysis and earned value statistics?
- Work Breakdown Structure: How will you and your IATF 16949 project team define the IATF 16949 projects scope and work breakdown structure?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How do risks change during the IATF 16949 projects life cycle?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What is your anticipated volatility of the requirements?
- Risk Audit: To what extent should analytical procedures be utilized in the risk-assessment process?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Do work packages consist of discrete tasks which are adequately described?
- Risk Management Plan: Do requirements put excessive performance constraints on the product?
- Lessons Learned: How well was IATF 16949 project status communicated throughout your involvement in the IATF 16949 project?
Step-by-step and complete IATF 16949 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IATF 16949 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IATF 16949 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IATF 16949 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IATF 16949 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IATF 16949 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IATF 16949 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IATF 16949 project with this in-depth IATF 16949 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IATF 16949 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IATF 16949 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IATF 16949 investments work better.
This IATF 16949 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.