Confirm your Organization Designs, coordinates and performs audits of key functions to ensure data and process integrity; directs resolution of identified issues and monitors / measures to ensure that improvements are maintained.
More Uses of the Ideation Toolkit:
- Support development of new strategic initiatives through Ideation and conceptualization, Market Research and analysis, Business Case development, and rigorous Strategic Planning.
- Collaborate with Business Analysts, Product Managers, researchers, developers and design teams on research activities, strategy sessions, Ideation, design, and testing of new product concepts.
- Ensure you consider; lead business partners and stakeholders through brainstorming and Ideation exercises to stimulate new thinking around old problems, leveraging insights from the design research process.
- Evaluate product category to predict and troubleshoot any potential risk that could cause delays in production or final approval.
- Pilot: close collaboration with Proposal Development management, development/editorial, sales, marketing, and Product Management team to ensure multiple priorities are accomplished.
- Collaborate with cross functional stakeholders on Product Development during the Ideation and discovery phases to assess value, scope of effort, usability, and priority of product features.
- Ensure you are fluent in the human centered design process from qualitative research and synthesis to Ideation, prototyping, and implementation.
- Orchestrate: own end to end user journey and all aspects of design execution from Ideation, to prototyping, to user testing, to final production.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Software Developers, and other stakeholders through Ideation, design, and testing of new products and features.
- Foster collaboration with analysts, designers, and/or developers on research activities, strategy sessions, Ideation, design, and product testing.
- Develop: ultimate scope and objective are to gain insight into business performance, support fact driven decisions, and communicate opportunities for sustained improvement.
- Provide leadership at the SMO level to help drive proactive Ideation and demand generation of new services and existing service enhancements.
- Confirm your organization ensures that assigned staff work as a team to avoid duplication of service and to ensure that customer expectations are recognized and met.
- Ensure your organization focus on new Ideation and concept generation, as new brands/programs, product extensions to existing brands/programs or stand alone products that fill missing category voids.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, making tradeoffs and balancing the Business Needs and User Needs versus technical or operational constraints.
- Warrant that your organization oversees all aspects of Solution Development, architecture and management processes from concept Ideation through development, launch and maintenance.
- Direct: actively oversee all phases of design development for key projects, from Ideation to engineering execution and post launch success tracking and iteration.
- Be accountable for driving the design process through research, Ideation, concept development, validation, prototyping, and final design (in quick, iterative cycles).
- Support the ongoing Digital Transformation agenda, pushing forward existing projects along the cycle from Ideation to Implementation.
- Support the Service Design management in driving proactive Ideation and demand generation of new services and existing service enhancements.
- Manage work with merchandising to evolve your voice across ecommerce platforms and partner in creative Ideation of collections and curation that connect with buyers.
- Drive and facilitate Ideation sessions with multiple stakeholders for solving complex problems or identifying capabilities using techniques as Design Thinking.
- Ensure you forecast; lead Ideation and innovation focused brainstorming sessions; drive innovation in the product categories to deliver against changing consumer needs.
- Transform you are a dynamic, resourceful, and inventive team that work on every stage of development from Ideation and design to deployment.
- Be accountable for taking the project from a rough idea/sketch through to a finished prototype while communicating with engineers and designers to give valuable feedback that would improve Product Development.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Ideation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Ideation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Ideation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Ideation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Ideation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Due to the role of creativity and innovation techniques on the development of new ideas, which of the creativity techniques are the priority for application in collective strategic Decision Making?
- Software Testing must be one of the most creative professions. Compare for instance with the idea that programming is creative; which takes more creativity: creating the error or finding the error?
- How do you ensure that your internal stakeholders and innovation decision-makers, and employees more generally, are aware of internal data and external data products that some can leverage?
- Can recent developments in video projection techniques aid you in finding new ways of expressing your creativity and creative audio-visual works on a new surface other than the screen?
- Often individuals who are creative in one mode seem to have creative skills in other areas. How do you rate yourself in terms of creativity in the fields of art, writing, and music?
- Creativity is central to many activities, including entrepreneurship and Research and Development at large corporations. Can incentives be used to improve the creative process?
- It is rational to argue that designers can work more efficiently to increase production with computers, and would that necessarily mean that creativity is enhanced accordingly?
- How should the digitally enabled service platform be structured and positioned so as to enhance resource density and thereby maximize the opportunities for service innovation?
- How does your organization develop a transnational strategy that can simultaneously maximize global scale efficiency, local responsiveness, and worldwide innovation?
- How do you reimagine the design of the energy system, given near-term digital and technological innovations which include predictive forecasting and energy storage?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Ideation book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Ideation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Ideation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Ideation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Ideation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Ideation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Ideation Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Ideation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: What is the expected future profitability of each customer?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Guiding question: who shall you involve in the making of the stakeholder map?
- Project Scope Statement: Is your organization structure appropriate for the Ideation projects size and complexity?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: Which Resource Planning tool provides information on resource responsibility and accountability?
- Cost Management Plan: Have the procedures for identifying budget variances been followed?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Ideation project plan (variances)?
- Risk Management Plan: Are there risks to human health or the environment that need to be controlled or mitigated?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Ideas for developing soft skills at your organization?
- Closing Process Group: What is the overall risk of the Ideation project to your organization?
- Cost Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to Ideation project plan?
Step-by-step and complete Ideation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Ideation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Ideation Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Ideation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Ideation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Ideation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Ideation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Ideation project with this in-depth Ideation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Ideation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Ideation and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Ideation investments work better.
This Ideation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.