Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IDempiere Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IDempiere related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IDempiere specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IDempiere Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IDempiere improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- Do you have in place a guaranteed minimum level of system availability for your on-premise applications, across all of your offices from your internal and/or external support teams?
- How do accounting and enterprise resource planning systems integrate to help create an internal control system that will provide the security needed for organization resources?
- How would you describe the role of executive leadership in your organization with regard to emerging and next-generation technologies (including cloud, mobile, and social)?
- What business intelligence platform is in place, and what standard reports and dashboards are available to the users that utilize data from the primary erp system?
- Are most companies that are successful in improving ability to see flow centric information getting that visibility with bolt-on solutions to ERP and MES systems?
- Does your ERP software include a workflow engine to prevent important tasks from getting lost and automatically route tasks to the next person in the chain?
- Are the erp and ancillary software components appropriate and well-matched to the business operations and providing the desired and necessary functionality?
- Which is the better deployment option for your organizations ERP and core data, a public cloud accessed by the Internet or a private network you manage?
- Will the vendor make available all periodic releases to the software at no additional license or support fee charge, beyond the annual support fee?
- Are you able to modify the extent, timing or nature of your audit procedures as a result of the reliability of the data from the ERP system?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IDempiere book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your IDempiere self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IDempiere Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IDempiere areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IDempiere Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IDempiere projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IDempiere Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 IDempiere project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: Although the IDempiere project manager does not directly manage procurement and contracting activities, who does manage procurement and contracting activities in your organization then if not the PM?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree is there a sense that only the team can succeed?
- Executing Process Group: Mitigate. what will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the assigned IDempiere project manager a PMP (Certified IDempiere project manager) and experienced?
- Issue Log: Who have you worked with in past, similar initiatives?
- Closing Process Group: Contingency planning. if a risk event occurs, what will you do?
- Project Scope Statement: Has the format for tracking and monitoring schedules and costs been defined?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Changes in the overhead pool and/or organization structures?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Can the requirements be traced to the appropriate components of the solution, as well as test scripts?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are resource rates available to calculate IDempiere project costs?
Step-by-step and complete IDempiere Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IDempiere project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IDempiere project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IDempiere project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IDempiere project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IDempiere project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IDempiere project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IDempiere project with this in-depth IDempiere Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IDempiere projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IDempiere and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IDempiere investments work better.
This IDempiere All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.