Keep conduct Competitive intelligence and SWOT Analysis up to date Monitor product releases, partnerships, acquisitions, news, and customer wins from key competitors in segments as identity proofing, Identity Management, biometrics, and Blockchain.
More Uses of the Identity Management Toolkit:
- Confirm your design ensures Infrastructure And Operations security, as network and application Firewalls, authentication, Identity Management, and Intrusion Detection and prevention.
- Lead dev technology corporate initiatives that support and maintain your organization culture and core values of integrity, respect, collaboration, innovation, resilience, and community.
- Manage: research, analyze, recommend and implement new technologies, standard processes, tools, and techniques to further cloud offerings in support of your business.
- Confirm your organization ensures Identity Management systems are highly available as part of the Disaster Recovery program along with the appropriate development, staging, Quality Assurance, and Production Environments.
- Create and support an Agile SDLC process for a complex enterprise Identity Management product in partnership with engineering managers and Product Managers.
- Guide: partner with internal teams to drive Data Management framework and processes by documenting new Identity Management automation processes, workflows and policies.
- Lead the delivery of new service offerings, working closely with the development team to deliver low latency, high performance applications.
- Be accountable for applying continuously independent judgment through collaborating with others and influencing others through a small team of direct reports, through work on projects and in teams, and/or through leading portions of larger projects.
- Ensure audit tasks related to Identity Management are completed, with the participation of appropriate partners and in line with corporate policies.
- Use proven expertise to assess the design and deployment of high performance and scalable Identity Management systems to ensure the security of your business.
- Ensure your strategy participates in or leads low to medium complexity projects that support current technology and implement new technologies in an effort to optimize or improve Identity Management functions.
- Guide: application and end user functions are delivered on a scalable, secure, and reliable infrastructure composed of seamlessly integrated datacenter, network, compute, cloud, storage, and database functions.
- Make sure that your organization validates application usability and monitor system stability, ensuring that all operational tasks run error free and application performance is optimal.
- Collaborate with internal platform teams to ensure that shared concerns as Identity Management, billing, usage analytics, and upgrades are implemented in accordance to customer needs, utilizing shared platform capabilities.
- Manage work with applications teams to test, provide feedback, and design access and Identity Management policies in line with security guidelines and governance to ensure compliance.
- Improve the time, cost, and risk associated with identity administration, while driving future direction and evolution of Identity Management technologies and processes.
- Provide input into the technology plans for your organization and ensure that plans for assigned applications integrate effectively with other aspects of the technical infrastructure.
- Manage work with the communications team to compose and send communications to internal and external stakeholders in regards to process changes, system updates, etc.
- Manage advanced knowledge and understanding in various disciplines as Security Engineering, Identity Management, authentication, Security Protocols, secure Data Storage, Application Security etc.
- Operate and enhance third party cloud based applications for Application Security, Endpoint Protection, Identity Management, Firewalls, Event Management and Network Security.
- Standardize: it run in the cloud on a secure, reliable, extensively audited platform and integrates deeply with on premises applications, directories, and Identity Management systems.
- Use expertise to assess, design, deploy, and maintain high performance and scalable Identity Management systems to ensure the security of your organization.
- Confirm your project ensures that performance, scalability, fault/performance monitoring, Identity Management, security, and other best practices are addressed during the design phase.
- Ensure your objective is to maintain a high level of Customer Satisfaction by providing Product Development guidance that meets the customers platform requirements.
- Ensure you introduce; lead and coach a team of engineers on the front lines of Security who have been tasked with delivering Security detection, response, Identity Management and support.
- Establish that your enterprise oversees and maintains a vast Project Portfolio for the implementation or maintenance of new or existing security and Identity Management technologies.
- Standardize: in a rapidly changing IT environment, clients from all industries look to you for trusted solutions for increasingly complex risks and vulnerabilities.
- Identify and implement policies and threat models utilizing data from various sources as Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Applications, Network, Cloud Platforms, Infrastructure, Identity Management Platforms etc.
- Ensure your group performs Requirements Analysis and technical planning in the design and implementation of secure applications in a multi platform client/server environment.
- Configure datacenter and Corporate Security solutions to integrate with Security Tools as Identity Management, multi factor authentication (MFA), and encryption.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Identity Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Identity Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Identity Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Identity Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Identity Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What do you stand for--and what are you against?
- What causes extra work or rework?
- To whom do you add value?
- How can you measure Identity Management in a systematic way?
- Is the work to date meeting requirements?
- How do you improve productivity?
- How can you improve Identity Management?
- What are the concrete Identity Management results?
- Where can you go to verify the info?
- How do customers see your organization?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Identity Management book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Identity Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Identity Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Identity Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Identity Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Identity Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Identity Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Identity Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Identity Management project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Identity Management project team have enough people to execute the Identity Management project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Identity Management project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Identity Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Identity Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Identity Management Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Identity Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Identity Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Identity Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Identity Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Identity Management project with this in-depth Identity Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Identity Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Identity Management and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Identity Management investments work better.
This Identity Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.