Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical NetIQ Identity Manager Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any NetIQ Identity Manager related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated NetIQ Identity Manager specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the NetIQ Identity Manager Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which NetIQ Identity Manager improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What individuals have requested access to a particular account credential, IT asset, or group of assets over a specified timeframe, and for what stated purpose?
- What role should authentication and identity management controls play in a comprehensive set of cyber security measures available to commercial organizations?
- What, if any, new tools or technologies for authentication or identity management are available or are being developed that may address needs?
- Does your product integrate with Identity Management solutions to authenticate access through the reverse proxy to sanctioned cloud services?
- How critical is it for facilities to provide an integrated federated identity management service and a common data infrastructure?
- How can the expense associated with improved authentication/identity management controls and mechanisms be justified financially?
- Are end-users satisfied with the performance of Identity Management services ÃÂÃÂ including Single Sign-On and access to resources?
- Does your organization employ external identity management measures for interfacing with outside business partners and vendors?
- What percentage of your organizations systems and applications do you believe are in-scope for automated access control today?
- What countermeasures should be taken into consideration during implementation phase to counter any identified vulnerability?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the NetIQ Identity Manager book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your NetIQ Identity Manager self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the NetIQ Identity Manager Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which NetIQ Identity Manager areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough NetIQ Identity Manager Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage NetIQ Identity Manager projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step NetIQ Identity Manager Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 NetIQ Identity Manager project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Has the scope management document been updated and distributed to help prevent scope creep?
- Stakeholder Register: What opportunities exist to provide communications?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure NetIQ Identity Manager project success?
- Requirements Management Plan: Controlling NetIQ Identity Manager project requirements involves monitoring the status of the NetIQ Identity Manager project requirements and managing changes to the requirements. Who is responsible for monitoring and tracking the NetIQ Identity Manager project requirements?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: All cwbs elements specified for external reporting?
- Schedule Management Plan: Identify the amount of schedule variation that triggers a warning. What happens if a warning is triggered?
- Issue Log: Are there potential barriers between the team and the stakeholder?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do individual skills and abilities match task demands?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Identify the timeframe necessary to monitor progress and collect data to determine how the selected measure has changed?
- Planning Process Group: Are there efficient coordination mechanisms to avoid overloading the counterparts, participating stakeholders?
Step-by-step and complete NetIQ Identity Manager Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 NetIQ Identity Manager project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 NetIQ Identity Manager project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 NetIQ Identity Manager project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 NetIQ Identity Manager project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 NetIQ Identity Manager project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 NetIQ Identity Manager project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any NetIQ Identity Manager project with this in-depth NetIQ Identity Manager Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose NetIQ Identity Manager projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in NetIQ Identity Manager and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make NetIQ Identity Manager investments work better.
This NetIQ Identity Manager All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.