Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Imagination in Business Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Imagination in Business related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Imagination in Business specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Imagination in Business Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Imagination in Business improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- What is it in fact that you do ignore, value or devalue, which implicitly works against using a critical sociological imagination in a much more comprehensive and integrated way?
- Are you positioned to respond to changing risks associated with your business, and especially associated with digital transformation initiatives?
- Have you started to use data and/or technology to enhance the internal audit function and still rely on the same methodologies and resources?
- Are you knowledgeable about your organizations strategic plan and can evaluate progress toward goals and the programs and services offered?
- Can auditors move to meet social expectations or should society be moving to accept what auditors regard as legitimate audit practice?
- Are you stuck in an old outdated system or using inefficient processes that are less productive in providing your product or service?
- How much confidence in the integrity, success, sustainability and social accountability of business is currently provided by audit?
- What would you need to do in order to bring that to life, in terms of your capabilities and your organizations activities?
- Is imagination merely a talent, as a good singing voice, the ability to make things up or think things up or get ideas?
- What do participants identify as the major improvements or innovations that are important for the program to consider?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Imagination in Business book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Imagination in Business self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Imagination in Business Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Imagination in Business areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Imagination in Business Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Imagination in Business projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Imagination in Business Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Imagination in Business project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: How relevant is this attribute to this Imagination in Business project or audit?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the Imagination in Business project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Milestone List: Identify critical paths (one or more) and which activities are on the critical path?
- Change Request: How many times must the change be modified or presented to the change control board before it is approved?
- Source Selection Criteria: What documentation is necessary regarding electronic communications?
- Cost Management Plan: How difficult will it be to do specific tasks on the Imagination in Business project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are Imagination in Business project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a provider selected based upon defined evaluation criteria?
- Procurement Audit: Are staff members evaluated in accordance with the terms of existing negotiated agreements?
- Risk Management Plan: Does the software engineering team have the right mix of skills?
Step-by-step and complete Imagination in Business Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Imagination in Business project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Imagination in Business project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Imagination in Business project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Imagination in Business project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Imagination in Business project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Imagination in Business project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Imagination in Business project with this in-depth Imagination in Business Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Imagination in Business projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Imagination in Business and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Imagination in Business investments work better.
This Imagination in Business All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.