Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Indirect procurement Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Indirect procurement related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Indirect procurement specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Indirect procurement Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Indirect procurement improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- How can top marketing and procurement leaders best prepare themselves for the seismic level of innovation in the advertising and marketing services industry already under way?
- Does your organization ensure that the indirect expenditure for a specific project is spent on the list of approved organizations eligible for indirect expenditure?
- How do sourcing professionals in your organization provide services to stakeholders in various business units and are the services related to strategic sourcing?
- When thinking about the level of collaboration between your organizations procurement and finance departments, how challenging or difficult is each ?
- The success of a deal comes from more that just getting the best cost. It is also measured by quality, is the relationship an asset or a liability?
- What is the consequence of the process of procurement push along the supply chain for meeting client expectation and delivering added value?
- Is the method of estimating costs for pricing purposes consistent with the accumulation and reporting of costs under your job cost system?
- Are there key performance indicators (KPIs) in place for tracking supply achievements and measured regularly for continuous improvement?
- What means are used to evaluate capital requirements and risks associated with opening new production facilities to supply fuel needs?
- How do you overcome resistance to change with internal clients when aligning with business units to deliver value beyond cost savings?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Indirect procurement book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Indirect procurement self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Indirect procurement Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Indirect procurement areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Indirect procurement Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Indirect procurement projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Indirect procurement Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Indirect procurement project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: Are adequate and conveniently located toilet facilities available for use by the employees?
- Cost Management Plan: What is the work breakdown structure for the Indirect procurement project?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Will you use any tools, such as Indirect procurement project management software, to assist in capturing Earned Value metrics?
- Project Portfolio management: When starting a new PMO, what are the steps that need to be taken to have a final resource portfolio?
- Procurement Audit: Were there no material changes in the contract shortly after award?
- Lessons Learned: How well does the product or service the Indirect procurement project produced meet your needs?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What would you gain if you spent time working to improve this process?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are Indirect procurement project team roles and responsibilities identified and documented?
- Quality Audit: Is refuse and garbage adequately stored and disposed of with sufficient frequency to prevent contamination?
- Cost Management Plan: Contracting method ÃÂÃÂ what contracting method is to be used for the contracts?
Step-by-step and complete Indirect procurement Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Indirect procurement project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Indirect procurement project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Indirect procurement project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Indirect procurement project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Indirect procurement project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Indirect procurement project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Indirect procurement project with this in-depth Indirect procurement Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Indirect procurement projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Indirect procurement and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Indirect procurement investments work better.
This Indirect procurement All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.