Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Individual Development Plan Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Individual Development Plan related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Individual Development Plan specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Individual Development Plan Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 880 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Individual Development Plan improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 880 standard requirements:
- What is the available evidence on the impact of changes in levels/types of diversity and inclusion on individual/team/organizational effectiveness in organizations including development departments?
- How can professional development opportunities be developed that capture both the changes in technology and the diverse levels of interest, knowledge, and motivation of individual instructors?
- What is the empirical impact of various IT governance mechanisms on organizational, group, and individual level variables pertaining to the integration of software development with testing?
- Has your organization provided career counseling or outplacement assistance to individuals at all ranks who have lost positions, who must develop new career plans, or who chose to resign?
- Is there adequate, inadequate or excessive planning and policy procedure development in your organization at all levels (from the governing board to departments and individual projects)?
- Have contingency plans been prepared to satisfy customer requirements in the event of an emergency as utility interruptions, labor shortages, key equipment failures, and field returns?
- Are your providers consultants individual personalities, who feel responsible for your organizations success, who want to and are able to participate actively in you are the project?
- How then do you implement rad for self-paced instruction,and how do you make the self-paced instruction effective, efficient, and appealing, and how do you do that in short order?
- How do useful, well-designed products emerge from the individual actions of widely-distributed developers, with minimal central planning and relatively impoverished communication?
- What is the projection for development of demand-side resources, including both customer-driven generation and customer demand response, that are outside of the utilitys control?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Individual Development Plan book in PDF containing 880 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Individual Development Plan self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Individual Development Plan Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Individual Development Plan areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Individual Development Plan Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Individual Development Plan projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Individual Development Plan Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Individual Development Plan project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What is the stakeholders power and status in relation to the Individual Development Plan project?
- Decision Log: What eDiscovery problem or issue did your organization set out to fix or make better?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Consider the history of modern quality management. How have experts such as Deming, Juran, Crosby, and Taguchi affected the quality movement and todays use of Six Sigma?
- Lessons Learned: What should have been accomplished during predeployment that was not accomplished?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the probabilities of chosen technologies being suitable for local conditions?
- Risk Audit: Do you have an understanding of insurance claims processes?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does the schedule include Individual Development Plan project management time and change request analysis time?
- Project Schedule: What documents, if any, will the subcontractor provide (eg Individual Development Plan project schedule, quality plan etc)?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the Individual Development Plan project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Procurement Audit: Are purchasing actions processed on a timely basis?
Step-by-step and complete Individual Development Plan Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Individual Development Plan project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Individual Development Plan project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Individual Development Plan project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Individual Development Plan project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Individual Development Plan project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Individual Development Plan project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Individual Development Plan project with this in-depth Individual Development Plan Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Individual Development Plan projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Individual Development Plan and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Individual Development Plan investments work better.
This Individual Development Plan All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.