Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Industry 4.0 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Industry 4.0 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Industry 4.0 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Industry 4.0 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Industry 4.0 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- When setting out to establish a brand name one of the most crucial tasks is to identify your products competitive edge; what can it give your customer that other products cannot?
- How will your organization recognize, communicate and reinforce the attitudes and actions that support the realization of new commitments?
- Who is providing the initial funding for the establishment / implementation and the on-going funding for the maintenance of the project?
- How slowly or how quickly is digital transformation being achieved Ð or expected to be achieved Ð in the manufacturing industry?
- Does your market accept mass produced product with little variations or does the market demand high variety in short delivery?
- Are products complex and are variations the exceptions, or is there almost no difference between standard and special orders?
- Do you use real-time condition monitoring on rotating equipment to ensure energy efficient operations and reduce downtime?
- Are machines repaired only when broken, or is systematic preventive and predictive maintenance fully implemented?
- Are you clear on what full potential IoT means for your organization, in terms of revenues, cost and quality?
- How can businesses use exponential technologies to drive transformative change and positive social impact?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Industry 4.0 book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Industry 4.0 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Industry 4.0 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Industry 4.0 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Industry 4.0 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Industry 4.0 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Industry 4.0 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Industry 4.0 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are Industry 4.0 project results verified and Industry 4.0 project documents archived?
- Procurement Audit: Is the purchase order form clear and complete so that the vendor understands all terms and conditions?
- Variance Analysis: Does the contractor use objective results, design reviews and tests to trace schedule performance?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do members understand and articulate the same purpose without relying on ambiguous abstractions?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who has the authority to reject Industry 4.0 project requirements?
- Project Management Plan: Do the proposed changes from the Industry 4.0 project include any significant risks to safety?
- Source Selection Criteria: How can business terms and conditions be improved to yield more effective price competition?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Will new hardware or software be required for servers or client machines?
- Scope Management Plan: Has appropriate allowance been made for the effect of the learning curve on all personnel joining the Industry 4.0 project who do not have the required prior industry, functional & technical expertise?
- Activity Attributes: Were there other ways you could have organized the data to achieve similar results?
Step-by-step and complete Industry 4.0 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Industry 4.0 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Industry 4.0 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Industry 4.0 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Industry 4.0 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Industry 4.0 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Industry 4.0 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Industry 4.0 project with this in-depth Industry 4.0 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Industry 4.0 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Industry 4.0 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Industry 4.0 investments work better.
This Industry 4.0 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.