Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Infonomics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Infonomics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Infonomics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Infonomics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Infonomics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- What is the real enterprise promise of big data and how should CIOs plan strategy, execution and resources to improve operations and seize competitive advantage for organizations?
- How does a physicist go on to lead cutting-edge big data analytics projects for your organization that has built its business around its data collection and analysis capabilities?
- When looking for disclosure on governance information/management analysis/financial performance/environmental performance/social performance which sources do you use most?
- How do other organizations go from living with dark data to building your organization model that thrives on discoverable, visible, usable and connected data?
- How can different sources of big data complement each other and interact with data obtained from more traditional sources as surveys or administrative data?
- How does doing data quality or doing data governance or doing master data management or even analytics tie directly to the mission of your organization?
- What formal or informal data governance processes do you have in place to ensure that spatial and business data are available across your organization?
- Are stakeholders able to provide data or case studies that would support further quantification (in monetary terms) of any of costs likely to manifest?
- Has your organization made use of any spatial business analytics to perform statistical analysis, predictive modeling, visualization, and forecasting?
- What data and information can economic development officials provide for estimating the impacts of transportation investments on economic development?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Infonomics book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Infonomics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Infonomics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Infonomics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Infonomics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Infonomics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Infonomics Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Infonomics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Management Plan: What are the specific target groups/audiences that will be impacted by this change?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the Infonomics project?
- Cost Management Plan: Resources ÃÂÃÂ how will human resources be scheduled during each phase of the Infonomics project?
- Scope Management Plan: Have external dependencies been captured in the schedule?
- Risk Register: What are you going to do to limit the Infonomics projects risk exposure due to the identified risks?
- Procurement Audit: Does procurement staff have skills to procure complex or special items (i.e. IT)?
- Cost Baseline: What is the most important thing to do next to make your Infonomics project successful?
- Closing Process Group: What were things that you did well, and could improve, and how?
- Source Selection Criteria: What information is to be provided and when should it be provided?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to Infonomics project plan?
Step-by-step and complete Infonomics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Infonomics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Infonomics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Infonomics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Infonomics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Infonomics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Infonomics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Infonomics project with this in-depth Infonomics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Infonomics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Infonomics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Infonomics investments work better.
This Infonomics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.