Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Infrastructure Asset Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Infrastructure Asset Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Infrastructure Asset Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Infrastructure Asset Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Infrastructure Asset Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- Which assets require attention and which assets should be abandoned, sold off, handed-off to others to maintain, or simply left to be addressed on an as-needed basis?
- Do you have adequate processes, information systems and data and knowledge in place to facilitate consultation, analysis and decision-making efficiently?
- Have you afforded yourself the opportunity to access a broad suite of top-tier managers that may be in the market at differing points in time?
- How will the infrastructure be managed and the service provided ÃÂÃÂ bearing in mind that IAM involves people, processes, systems and finance?
- How to better understand the relationship between data quality and better decision making, thereby quantifying the value of information?
- Do the indicators provide a balanced view addressing key aspects of quality, quantity, timeliness and full accrual cost per unit?
- How to develop uniform specifications and standards that result in the data quality that is needed in decision support systems?
- When is over planning just adding layers of red tape and when is the common sense approach the most confusing path to follow?
- Does your staff have the necessary package-specific knowledge and skills to provide support across your entire enterprise?
- Do you highlight the publics awareness of infrastructure, in a way that would lend support to keeping it in good repair?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Infrastructure Asset Management book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Infrastructure Asset Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Infrastructure Asset Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Infrastructure Asset Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Infrastructure Asset Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Infrastructure Asset Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Infrastructure Asset Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Infrastructure Asset Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: How does the use of a single conversion element (rather than the traditional labor and overhead elements) affect standard costing?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a standard form used to obtain bids and proposals from prospective sellers?
- Quality Management Plan: Are there ways to reduce the time it takes to get something approved?
- Closing Process Group: What were things that you did well, and could improve, and how?
- Quality Management Plan: Does a documented Infrastructure Asset Management project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Which risks need to move on to Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Is the lesson based on actual Infrastructure Asset Management project experience rather than on independent research?
- Change Management Plan: Would you need to tailor a special message for each segment of the audience?
- Scope Management Plan: Have all involved Infrastructure Asset Management project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Infrastructure Asset Management project?
- Risk Register: Manageability ÃÂÃÂ have mitigations to the risk been identified?
Step-by-step and complete Infrastructure Asset Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Infrastructure Asset Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Infrastructure Asset Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Infrastructure Asset Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Infrastructure Asset Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Infrastructure Asset Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Infrastructure Asset Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Infrastructure Asset Management project with this in-depth Infrastructure Asset Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Infrastructure Asset Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Infrastructure Asset Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Infrastructure Asset Management investments work better.
This Infrastructure Asset Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.