Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Infrastructure Management Services Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Infrastructure Management Services related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Infrastructure Management Services specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Infrastructure Management Services Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Infrastructure Management Services improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- Should departments and divisions have the responsibility of making own information technology decisions or should IT infrastructure be centrally controlled and managed?
- Is your it team able to plan ahead at finding solutions to your strategic and critical business needs or is always busy resolving day-to-day issues that might arise?
- Does senior management view a flexible IT infrastructure as providing a competitive advantage by enabling new initiatives, efficiencies and improved time to market?
- Have you thought about your cloud migration strategy ÃÂÃÂ from design, implementation and operations, to the end-to-end managed services of your infrastructure?
- What happens when attempting to manage a dynamic IT infrastructure ends up taking away valuable time that could be used more efficiently in the business?
- How are your organizations using spatial information technologies to support and enhance asset management decision making and resource allocation?
- What integration points are available to other IT management platforms, and what infrastructure management systems have been tested and verified?
- How will the infrastructure be managed and the service provided ÃÂÃÂ bearing in mind that IAM involves people, processes, systems and finance?
- What spatial it-enabled tools and products have been developed for user and management-level decision support for asset management?
- What spatial information technologies are being used to access and integrate data for asset management decision making activities?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Infrastructure Management Services book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Infrastructure Management Services self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Infrastructure Management Services Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Infrastructure Management Services areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Infrastructure Management Services Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Infrastructure Management Services projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Infrastructure Management Services Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Infrastructure Management Services project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Was there reasonable justification for the need of the purchase, namely when made towards the end of the financial year?
- Procurement Audit: Do you learn from benchmarking your own practices with international standards?
- Schedule Management Plan: What is the difference between % Complete and % work?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have Infrastructure Management Services project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Risk Data Sheet: What actions can be taken to eliminate or remove risk?
- Communications Management Plan: Are there common objectives between the team and the stakeholder?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Infrastructure Management Services project baseline?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the Infrastructure Management Services project sponsor clearly communicating the business case or rationale for why this Infrastructure Management Services project is needed?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Does the team have access to and ability to use data analysis tools?
- Procurement Audit: Are payment generated from computer programs reviewed by supervisory personnel prior to distribution?
Step-by-step and complete Infrastructure Management Services Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Infrastructure Management Services project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Infrastructure Management Services project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Infrastructure Management Services project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Infrastructure Management Services project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Infrastructure Management Services project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Infrastructure Management Services project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Infrastructure Management Services project with this in-depth Infrastructure Management Services Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Infrastructure Management Services projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Infrastructure Management Services and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Infrastructure Management Services investments work better.
This Infrastructure Management Services All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.