Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Inside Sales Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Inside Sales related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Inside Sales specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Inside Sales Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Inside Sales improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- Which is the best way to operate in an environment where the customer can be reached through multiple channels, trying to better address the technological investments?
- Do you want a fast, simple, cost effective and easy way to to stay in touch, build value and give yourself an edge with your customers and prospects?
- Do you need a long-term strategy to position your organization in the market, or a short-term strategy to drive immediate results?
- Can servicemaster decide to cancel the distribution of frontdoor common stock even if all the conditions have been met?
- Did any organization policies or procedures inhibit you from performing your job duties to the best of your ability?
- Is your organization too caught up in the day-to-day to be more intentional about your sales and marketing efforts?
- What is the nature of the collaborative relationship between inside sales and outside sales at your organization?
- How have you created a culture of collaboration between your inside sales reps and the rest of your organization?
- Do the employees primary duties consist of making sales or obtaining orders away from the employers premises?
- How would digitization and artificial intelligence change the way customers interact with your organization?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Inside Sales book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Inside Sales self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Inside Sales Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Inside Sales areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Inside Sales Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Inside Sales projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Inside Sales Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Inside Sales project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Is there a clear description of the scope of practice of the Inside Sales projects educators?
- Quality Audit: Is the continuing professional education of key personnel account fored in detail?
- Quality Management Plan: Does a prospective decision remain the same regardless of what the data show is?
- Risk Audit: Do you have position descriptions for all key paid and volunteer positions in your organization?
- Lessons Learned: Was there enough support ÃÂÃÂ guidance, clerical support, training?
- Cost Baseline: Has the actual cost of the Inside Sales project (or Inside Sales project phase) been tallied and compared to the approved budget?
- Change Request: Describe how modifications, enhancements, defects and/or deficiencies shall be notified (e.g. Problem Reports, Change Requests etc) and managed. Detail warranty and/or maintenance periods?
- Lessons Learned: How well did the Inside Sales project Manager respond to questions or comments related to the Inside Sales project?
- Change Management Plan: What are the specific target groups / audience that will be impacted by this change?
- Procurement Audit: How do you confirm whether the contracted organization supplied the goods or executed the work as per the quality, quantity and price indicated in the contract agreement/ supply order?
Step-by-step and complete Inside Sales Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Inside Sales project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Inside Sales project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Inside Sales project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Inside Sales project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Inside Sales project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Inside Sales project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Inside Sales project with this in-depth Inside Sales Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Inside Sales projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Inside Sales and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Inside Sales investments work better.
This Inside Sales All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.