Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Insider Threat Prevention Strategy Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Insider Threat Prevention Strategy related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Insider Threat Prevention Strategy specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Insider Threat Prevention Strategy Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Insider Threat Prevention Strategy improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- Is there an advanced monitoring mechanism in the solution allowing to measure the potential performance bottlenecks and to give clear information about what should be done to fix the limitation?
- Does the insider threat program personnel receive regular, timely access to all relevant and credible information to identify violations, areas of concern or potential insider threat matters?
- What programs, methodologies, or technologies could be used to mitigate any risk introduced by the new vulnerabilities of the use of social networking media by your organizations employees?
- Are procedures established to review classified holdings on a recurring basis for the purpose of maintaining classified inventories to the minimum required for classified operations?
- Does your organization ensure all classified IS users will be trained on responsibilities and the training will include information related to the insider threat program?
- What impacts do emerging information technologies have on the capabilities and limitations of the personnel security adjudicative guidelines to mitigate insider threats?
- Are there any documented cases of hostile actors using social networking sites to gain access to your organizations sensitive (proprietary or classified) information?
- What is the name for the unintentional transfer of classified or proprietary information to unaccredited or unauthorized systems, individuals, applications, or media?
- Do you believe that the employees involved with your organization understand role in detecting criminal activity and protecting the facility from insider threats?
- Are you aware of the use of social networking media to obtain relevant professional and personal information when gathering competitive business intelligence?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Insider Threat Prevention Strategy book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Insider Threat Prevention Strategy self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Insider Threat Prevention Strategy Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Insider Threat Prevention Strategy areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Insider Threat Prevention Strategy Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Insider Threat Prevention Strategy projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Insider Threat Prevention Strategy Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Insider Threat Prevention Strategy project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Have late payment interests been rewarded and could they have been avoided?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have the key functions and capabilities been defined and assigned to each release or iteration?
- Human Resource Management Plan: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next Insider Threat Prevention Strategy project?
- Executing Process Group: Is the Insider Threat Prevention Strategy project performing better or worse than planned?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What distinguishes one organization from another in this area?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Is changing technology threatening your organizations position?
- Cost Baseline: Has training and knowledge transfer of the operations organization been completed?
- Project Charter: Insider Threat Prevention Strategy project background: what is the primary motivation for this Insider Threat Prevention Strategy project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: If you plan to take the PMP exam soon, what should you do to prepare?
- Issue Log: Are you constantly rushing from meeting to meeting?
Step-by-step and complete Insider Threat Prevention Strategy Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Insider Threat Prevention Strategy project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Insider Threat Prevention Strategy project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Insider Threat Prevention Strategy project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Insider Threat Prevention Strategy project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Insider Threat Prevention Strategy project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Insider Threat Prevention Strategy project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Insider Threat Prevention Strategy project with this in-depth Insider Threat Prevention Strategy Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Insider Threat Prevention Strategy projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Insider Threat Prevention Strategy and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Insider Threat Prevention Strategy investments work better.
This Insider Threat Prevention Strategy All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.