Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Intelligent transportation system Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Intelligent transportation system related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Intelligent transportation system specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Intelligent transportation system Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 616 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Intelligent transportation system improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 616 standard requirements:
- Is maximizing Intelligent transportation system protection the same as minimizing Intelligent transportation system loss?
- Measure, Monitor and Predict Intelligent transportation system Activities to Optimize Operations and Profitably, and Enhance Outcomes
- Who do we want our customers to become?
- What specifically is the problem? Where does it occur? When does it occur? What is its extent?
- How does the solution remove the key sources of issues discovered in the analyze phase?
- What process should we select for improvement?
- What are the barriers to increased Intelligent transportation system production?
- Do staff have the necessary skills to collect, analyze, and report data?
- What threat is Intelligent transportation system addressing?
- Is there a completed, verified, and validated high-level as is (not should be or could be) stakeholder process map?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Intelligent transportation system book in PDF containing 616 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Intelligent transportation system self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Intelligent transportation system Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Intelligent transportation system areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Intelligent transportation system Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Intelligent transportation system projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Intelligent transportation system Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Intelligent transportation system project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Can analytical tests provide evidence that is as strong as evidence from traditional substantive tests?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the Intelligent transportation system project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a contract developed which obligates the seller and the buyer?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the time Intelligent transportation system projection include an amount for contingencies (time reserves)?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the bases and rates for allocating costs from each indirect pool consistently applied?
- Initiating Process Group: Who supports, improves, and oversees standardized processes related to the Intelligent transportation system project's program?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Were stakeholders aware and supportive of the principles and practices of modern cost estimation?
- Cost Baseline: Have all approved changes to the cost baseline been identified and impact on the Intelligent transportation system project documented?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are operational definitions created to identify quality measurement criteria for specific activities?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent has a PMO contributed to raising the quality of the design of the Intelligent transportation system project?
Step-by-step and complete Intelligent transportation system Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Intelligent transportation system project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Intelligent transportation system project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Intelligent transportation system project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Intelligent transportation system project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Intelligent transportation system project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Intelligent transportation system project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Intelligent transportation system project with this in-depth Intelligent transportation system Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Intelligent transportation system projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Intelligent transportation system and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Intelligent transportation system investments work better.
This Intelligent transportation system All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.