Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Intelligent Transportation Systems Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Intelligent Transportation Systems related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Intelligent Transportation Systems specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Intelligent Transportation Systems Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 693 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Intelligent Transportation Systems improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 693 standard requirements:
- What to do with the results or outcomes of measurements?
- How do we do risk analysis of rare, cascading, catastrophic events?
- What problems are you facing and how do you consider Intelligent Transportation Systems will circumvent those obstacles?
- What Relevant Entities could be measured?
- Are the assumptions believable and achievable?
- What are the key elements of your Intelligent Transportation Systems performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
- Are we using Intelligent Transportation Systems to communicate information about our Cybersecurity Risk Management programs including the effectiveness of those programs to stakeholders, including boards, investors, auditors, and insurers?
- What are our needs in relation to Intelligent Transportation Systems skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
- What information is critical to our organization that our executives are ignoring?
- What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Intelligent Transportation Systems strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Intelligent Transportation Systems book in PDF containing 693 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Intelligent Transportation Systems self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Intelligent Transportation Systems Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Intelligent Transportation Systems areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Intelligent Transportation Systems Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Intelligent Transportation Systems projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Intelligent Transportation Systems Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Intelligent Transportation Systems project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Management Plan: How can you best help the organization to develop consistent practices in Intelligent Transportation Systems project management planning stages?
- Contractor Status Report: What is the average response time for answering a support call?
- Source Selection Criteria: How do you ensure an integrated assessment of proposals?
- Change Request: Describe how modifications, enhancements, defects and/or deficiencies shall be notified (e.g. Problem Reports, Change Requests etc) and managed. Detail warranty and/or maintenance periods?
- Scope Management Plan: Describe the process for accepting the Intelligent Transportation Systems project deliverables. Will the Intelligent Transportation Systems project deliverables become accepted in writing?
- Project Scope Statement: Are there issues that could affect the existing requirements for the result, service, or product if the scope changes?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system include procedures for measuring the performance of critical subcontractors?
- Cost Management Plan: Estimating responsibilities Ð How will the responsibilities for cost estimating be allocated?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Competencies and craftsmanship Ð what competencies are necessary and what level?
- Procurement Management Plan: How will the duration of the Intelligent Transportation Systems project influence your decisions?
Step-by-step and complete Intelligent Transportation Systems Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Intelligent Transportation Systems project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Intelligent Transportation Systems project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Intelligent Transportation Systems project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Intelligent Transportation Systems project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Intelligent Transportation Systems project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Intelligent Transportation Systems project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Intelligent Transportation Systems project with this in-depth Intelligent Transportation Systems Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Intelligent Transportation Systems projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Intelligent Transportation Systems and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Intelligent Transportation Systems investments work better.
This Intelligent Transportation Systems All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.