Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Interim Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Interim Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Interim Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Interim Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Interim Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Will the initiative already be in process once the project management vendor is selected and, if so, who will be providing project management oversight in the interim?
- Do you wait until the data is available, does the consultant estimate based on other similar situations, or does the client use gut feeling?
- Is the actual financial status of the business consistent with your perception and is the information you have received up to now accurate?
- Does the website actually work or difficult to read, clumsy navigation fonts too small, broken links and slow loading unnecessary images?
- Is the termination and replacement of components of your management team the most efficient way to get your organization back-on-track?
- What kinds of stress reduction activities would you suggest to your supervisor for helping with compassion fatigue at your workplace?
- Are there steps that are difficult or cumbersome to complete, that would promote staff to develop work around that may be unsafe?
- How should the needs and interests of future generations be balanced with the needs and interests of current populations?
- Do you name an insider as the interim executive or distribute responsibilities around the existing management team?
- Do you have specific experience or an interest in any situations that often call for interim executive management?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Interim Management book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Interim Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Interim Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Interim Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Interim Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Interim Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Interim Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Interim Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Are any non-compliance issues that exist due to State practices communicated to your organization?
- Project Schedule: Are key risk mitigation strategies added to the Interim Management project schedule?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Interim Management project?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a set of procedures defining the scope, procedures, and deliverables defining quality control?
- Formal Acceptance: Did the Interim Management project manager and team act in a professional and ethical manner?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are resource rates available to calculate Interim Management project costs?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do members understand and articulate the same purpose without relying on ambiguous abstractions?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are the demands of the task compatible with and converge with the mission and functions of the formal organization?
- Cost Baseline: How long are you willing to wait before you find out were late?
- Project Scope Statement: Are there backup strategies for key members of the Interim Management project?
Step-by-step and complete Interim Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Interim Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Interim Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Interim Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Interim Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Interim Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Interim Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Interim Management project with this in-depth Interim Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Interim Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Interim Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Interim Management investments work better.
This Interim Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.