Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical internet fraud Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any internet fraud related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated internet fraud specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the internet fraud Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 617 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which internet fraud improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 617 standard requirements:
- Has anyone else (internal or external to the group) attempted to solve this problem or a similar one before? If so, what knowledge can be leveraged from these previous efforts?
- How would one define internet fraud leadership?
- What are the types and number of measures to use?
- Is internet fraud linked to key stakeholder goals and objectives?
- What is our question?
- Is key measure data collection planned and executed, process variation displayed and communicated and performance baselined?
- How do you use internet fraud data and information to support organizational decision making and innovation?
- How do we promote understanding that opportunity for improvement is not criticism of the status quo, or the people who created the status quo?
- When a internet fraud manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
- Can we do internet fraud without complex (expensive) analysis?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the internet fraud book in PDF containing 617 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your internet fraud self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the internet fraud Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which internet fraud areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough internet fraud Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage internet fraud projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step internet fraud Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 internet fraud project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Baseline: Has the internet fraud projected annual cost to operate and maintain the product(s) or service(s) been approved and funded?
- Risk Register: Methodology: How will risk management be performed on this internet fraud project?
- Quality Management Plan: Were the right locations/samples tested for the right parameters?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: Which resource planning tool provides information on resource responsibility and accountability?
- Variance Analysis: Are there knowledgeable internet fraud projections of future performance?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Research recruiting and retention strategies at three different companies. What distinguishes one company from another in this area?
- Change Management Plan: What are the specific target groups/audiences that will be impacted by this change?
- Risk Register: Whats the appropriate level of risk management for this internet fraud project?
- Executing Process Group: What are some of the internet fraud project management deliverables of each process group?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Can you avoid altogether some things that might go wrong?
Step-by-step and complete internet fraud Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 internet fraud project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 internet fraud project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 internet fraud project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 internet fraud project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 internet fraud project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 internet fraud project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any internet fraud project with this in-depth internet fraud Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose internet fraud projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in internet fraud and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make internet fraud investments work better.
This internet fraud All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.