Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IPv6 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IPv6 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IPv6 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IPv6 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IPv6 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- What do you need to do or use for Windows computers on an IPv4 only network to be able to communicate with Windows computers on a different network that is IPv6 capable?
- Can your organization that uses IPv6 transport enforce a security policy at a firewall that is commensurate to a policy currently supported when IPv4 transport is used?
- How do you integrate and benefit from an all wireless workplace, network virtualization, software defined networking, IPv6 and mobility in your transformation?
- Which can be used by dual stack service providers supporting IPv4/IPv6 customers with dual stack hosts using public IPv6 addresses and private IPv4 addresses?
- What tool checks the integrity of files and folders on a hard drive by scanning the file storage system and may also check disk surfaces for physical errors?
- Which protocols must one allow through the firewall to ensure the web servers can be reached via IPv6 from an IPv6 enabled Internet host?
- Can organizational redundancy and traffic engineering requirements be sufficiently handled with the use of provider assigned addresses?
- Can the count of the number of domain names configured with IPv6 addresses provide an insight into the level of deployment of IPv6?
- What types of data, information, and knowledge need to be created, transferred, or stored, and what are the security requirements?
- Will ipv4 networks providing IPv6 associated features and capabilities suffer a performance penalty as compared to IPv6 networks?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IPv6 book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your IPv6 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IPv6 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IPv6 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IPv6 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IPv6 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IPv6 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 IPv6 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Does the IPv6 project team have experience with the technology to be implemented?
- Decision Log: It becomes critical to track and periodically revisit both operational effectiveness; Are you noticing all that you need to, and are you interpreting what you see effectively?
- Quality Audit: Is your organizations resource allocation system properly aligned with its collection of intentions?
- Lessons Learned: Is the lesson based on actual IPv6 project experience rather than on independent research?
- Project Scope Statement: Is an issue management process documented and filed?
- Project Management Plan: If the IPv6 project management plan is a comprehensive document that guides you in IPv6 project execution and control, then what should it NOT contain?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What input will you be required to provide the IPv6 project team?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are contingency plans created to prepare for risk events to occur?
- Risk Management Plan: What are the cost, schedule and resource impacts if the risk does occur?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Will the impacts be local, national or international?
Step-by-step and complete IPv6 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IPv6 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IPv6 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IPv6 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IPv6 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IPv6 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IPv6 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IPv6 project with this in-depth IPv6 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IPv6 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IPv6 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IPv6 investments work better.
This IPv6 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.