Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISO 10668 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISO 10668 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISO 10668 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISO 10668 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO 10668 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- Has your enterprise monetized potential impacts to shareholder valuation as a result of a supply chain related incident that could damage your organization/brand reputation?
- What is the financial and strategic contribution that marketing makes to enterprise value in terms of Brand equity, margin, growth and acquisition costs?
- Which of your organization assets, if compromised or stolen, would damage your organizations Brand and your differentiation from the competition?
- Can the case be made that prioritizing and investing in actions that build and sustain trust can result in sustainable long term return on trust?
- When confronted with the decision between marketing its products and promoting its values, how does a social enterprise make the right decision?
- What do you do in your induction that will make new recruits feel valued and certain that some have chosen the right organization to work for?
- Are you taking advantage of legal protection methods as patents, copyright, brands, trademarks, licenses and rights to protect your business?
- What is the most seamless way for a transaction to occur and where are your consumers most responsive in the purchase journey?
- How valuable is that trust, and would offering members your organization branded mobile wallet help maintain and leverage it?
- What is your best piece of advice for organizations looking to reinvent employment Brand and attract competitive talent?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISO 10668 book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ISO 10668 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISO 10668 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISO 10668 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO 10668 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISO 10668 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISO 10668 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ISO 10668 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Log: Does the suggested change request seem to represent a necessary enhancement to the product?
- WBS Dictionary: Are current work performance indicators and goals relatable to original goals as modified by contractual changes, replanning, and reprogramming actions?
- Planning Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the ISO 10668 project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is a stakeholder management plan in place that covers topics?
- Scope Management Plan: Do ISO 10668 project managers participating in the ISO 10668 project know the ISO 10668 projects true status first hand?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Has the scope management document been updated and distributed to help prevent scope creep?
- Milestone List: What specific improvements did you make to the ISO 10668 project proposal since the previous time?
- Scope Management Plan: When is corrective or preventative action required?
- Initiating Process Group: What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Will outside resources be needed to help in its development?
Step-by-step and complete ISO 10668 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISO 10668 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISO 10668 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISO 10668 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISO 10668 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISO 10668 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISO 10668 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISO 10668 project with this in-depth ISO 10668 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO 10668 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO 10668 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISO 10668 investments work better.
This ISO 10668 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.