Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISO 12207 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISO 12207 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISO 12207 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISO 12207 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO 12207 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- What is a benefit of implementing application code instrumentation, as the ARM specification, in cloud computing to improve application management and monitoring functions?
- Where should data from constitution or dilution studies performed as part of the formal stability studies to confirm product quality through shelflife be provided?
- How do you deploy exactly what was tested while taking into account that different environment variables are needed for your test and production environments?
- How do you improve the delivery and management of applications, desktops, and developer environments while reducing costs and optimizing existing investments?
- What section in an insurance application contains the agents confirmation of the accuracy and truthfulness of information contained in the application?
- Does the environment you are considering support development, test, and production environments for multiple application development lifecycle stages?
- How do you standardize data from groups that have diverse needs and that store and arrange data in formats most relevant to specific applications?
- Do you have a documented system development lifecycle (SDLC) which governs the development and deployment of systems and applications?
- How do you consolidate Data that is widely replicated in many Applications, so as to encapsulate them into Re-usable Data Services ?
- Will mobile application management be viewed as a separate product offering or will it be a required component of any MDM offering?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISO 12207 book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ISO 12207 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISO 12207 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISO 12207 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO 12207 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISO 12207 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISO 12207 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ISO 12207 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the ISO 12207 project cutting across the entire organization?
- Cost Management Plan: What will be the split of responsibilities of progress measurement and controls among the owner, contractor, subcontractors, and vendors?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Issues Management?
- Executing Process Group: What are crucial elements of successful ISO 12207 project plan execution?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are ISO 12207 project leaders committed to this ISO 12207 project full time?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the predecessor and successor relationships accurate?
- Requirements Management Plan: Which hardware or software, related to, or as outcome of the ISO 12207 project is new to your organization?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a provider selected based upon defined evaluation criteria?
- Variance Analysis: How do you evaluate the impact of schedule changes, work around, et?
- Issue Log: Are there too many who have an interest in some aspect of your work?
Step-by-step and complete ISO 12207 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISO 12207 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISO 12207 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISO 12207 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISO 12207 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISO 12207 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISO 12207 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISO 12207 project with this in-depth ISO 12207 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO 12207 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO 12207 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISO 12207 investments work better.
This ISO 12207 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.