Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISO 13849 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISO 13849 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISO 13849 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISO 13849 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 1000 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO 13849 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 1000 standard requirements:
- Are there written programs and procedures in place for hazardous energy, confined spaces, hot work, electrical safety and safeguarding machines to protect employees from injuries?
- Is it sufficient to perform subsystem checkout at start up or will a self monitoring self diagnosis system offer greatly improved safety and fail-soft capability?
- Are operators and maintenance personnel properly trained, familiar with the operation and set up of the machinery and able to demonstrate safety features?
- What other industries have a similarly ubiquitous piece of machinery, equipment or clothing that could be connected for increased efficiency and safety?
- Are operators and maintenance workers adequately trained, familiar with the operation and set up of machinery and able to demonstrate safety features?
- Are all machines or operations that expose operators or other employees to rotating parts, pinch points or particles, or sparks, adequately guarded?
- Have the oh&s-related internal and external factors and conditions been identified that could affect, or be affected by, your organization?
- Does lock out tag out isolation meet standard requirements (properly labeled, complete power isolation, location close to equipment)?
- Are the critical limits guidelines available through industry standards, legislation and codes of practice or published research?
- What are the consequences for a multi-core software architecture if safety-related functions have to be implemented?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISO 13849 book in PDF containing 1000 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ISO 13849 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISO 13849 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISO 13849 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO 13849 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISO 13849 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISO 13849 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ISO 13849 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you work together to improve teaching and learning?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Does the stakeholder want to be involved or merely need to be informed about the ISO 13849 project and its process?
- Risk Audit: Is the customer willing to establish rapid communication links with the developer?
- Cost Baseline: Have all approved changes to the cost baseline been identified and impact on the ISO 13849 project documented?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the BEST thing for the ISO 13849 project manager to do?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the primary and secondary schedule tools defined?
- Procurement Audit: Is there an effective risk management system continuously monitoring procurement risk?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the ISO 13849 project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Scope Management Plan: Are procurement deliverables arriving on time and to specification?
- Variance Analysis: Are there externalities from having some customers, even if they are unprofitable in the short run?
Step-by-step and complete ISO 13849 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISO 13849 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISO 13849 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISO 13849 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISO 13849 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISO 13849 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISO 13849 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISO 13849 project with this in-depth ISO 13849 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO 13849 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO 13849 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISO 13849 investments work better.
This ISO 13849 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.